PDA

View Full Version : Yadier Molina jacket and wrist bands, also blank game used model bats

stlgroundskeeper
01-03-2009, 11:21 PM
I have for sale a Yadier Molina game used jacket from his memphis redbirds days that is a size xl, ais jacket, memphis and a cardinal is embroidered on teh front and a memphis professional baseball patch on the sleeve, shows use, yadi 21 is written on the inside size tag $150 obo

Yadier Molina red wristband, heavy use, 4 emroidered on one side and the rawlings logo on the opposite, $100 obo

Yadier Molina blue wristband, heavy use, same as the red one $100 obo

I also have around 50 model game used bats from the St. Louis Cardinals spring training facility. most have writing on the knobs that identify it as a certain player. all are cracked, $6 a piece plus shipping of $10. if you buy multiple bats you pay shipping only once.

Andrew Edgerley
cardinalbats@yahoo.com

kylehess10
01-04-2009, 03:14 AM
I also have around 50 model game used bats from the St. Louis Cardinals spring training facility. most have writing on the knobs that identify it as a certain player. all are cracked, $6 a piece plus shipping of $10. if you buy multiple bats you pay shipping only once.

Andrew Edgerley
cardinalbats@yahoo.com

EVERY single one is cracked?

stlgroundskeeper
01-04-2009, 03:17 AM
There might be a couple that are uncracked. i will check for you. did you get my email a while back?

ANdrew

kylehess10
01-04-2009, 08:29 PM
There might be a couple that are uncracked. i will check for you. did you get my email a while back?

ANdrew

Okay sounds good. I'm in need of a good cheap uncracked bat just to use for myself. Also, what was your e-mail about? I've been recieving a lot of e-mails lately, and for some reason, some are being sent straight to my junk/spam folder.

normannuss
01-04-2009, 08:58 PM
Can you email me a few pix of the jacket please?

normannuss@comcast.net

stlgroundskeeper
01-05-2009, 12:08 AM
Normannuss and Kyle Hess i have emailed you back.

Andrew

jppopma
01-12-2009, 10:06 PM
Meesage sent, but I forgot to ask if Kyle didn't take all of the full bats. If not, I may be looking for one or two to hit around with. Thanks, JP

kylehess10
01-12-2009, 10:34 PM
Meesage sent, but I forgot to ask if Kyle didn't take all of the full bats. If not, I may be looking for one or two to hit around with. Thanks, JP

I bought 2 of the 3 uncracked bats he had

jppopma
01-12-2009, 11:17 PM
Thanks Kyle. I am looking for a few for my son's room and had the same thought as you to grab an extra uncracked one or two for myself to tear up. Have fun with them come spring. John