PDA

View Full Version : NBA X-Mas snowflake patch jerseys No Cavs-Wiz

indyred
01-01-2009, 07:09 PM
The NBA snowflake jerseys from X-Mas day now are up for auction on NBA.com. Interesting in that Wizards and Cavs didn't use the snowflake patched jerseys in their game that night. The jerseys the Cavs were supposed to use that night with the snowflake patch didn't match the new shoes LeBron was using that night. So the team had to switch and wear the non patched snowflake jerseys that went with his shoes.
http://auctions.nba.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/User?id=meinba&wl=51136034&type=L

indyred
01-15-2009, 04:17 PM
Anyone going for anybody tonight. Prices are pretty low right now on most. Will see if the usual suspect wins the big names.

Texans
01-15-2009, 08:23 PM
Yeah prices are very low. I wish I had the money to go after them. If anybody wins, please post up your winnings.

Jojo

reed1216
01-15-2009, 11:38 PM
I picked up the Amare Stoudemire. He had a big game, scoring 25 and grabbing 13 boards in the loss. I have the second half of the game saved to my DVR, so I'll try to video match it. Should be fun!!

I was also looking at the Nash and Shaq jerseys (both of which went for very reasonable prices too), but I just don't have the cash right now. BTPH sold me an AWESOME Walter Davis gamer a while back and the Amare should compliment that nicely.

While being in grad school has it's advantages, disposable income isn't among them...:rolleyes:

calgrad1999
01-16-2009, 02:30 AM
I picked up the Jason Kidd jersey. I thought it was decently priced, given than meigray sold them out at $2,250 last year.

I'm a little bummed I didn't get one of the Kidd Olympic Jeseys a few months ago, I got outbid at the last minute, and am still mad at myself for not going higher.

The Rondo/Bynum jerseys were really bid way up.

Anyway you slice it, the economy knocked down the prices of the jerseys a little. All in all, a few decent deals here.

http://auctions.nba.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=100973376&prmenbr=51136034&aunbr=101320086

1986&2004Bosox
01-16-2009, 09:42 PM
got the JR Giddons Celtics No one bid on it. Called them and got it couldn't be happier.

sonic
01-17-2009, 01:10 AM
I picked up the Amare Stoudemire. He had a big game, scoring 25 and grabbing 13 boards in the loss. I have the second half of the game saved to my DVR, so I'll try to video match it. Should be fun!!

I was also looking at the Nash and Shaq jerseys (both of which went for very reasonable prices too), but I just don't have the cash right now. BTPH sold me an AWESOME Walter Davis gamer a while back and the Amare should compliment that nicely.

While being in grad school has it's advantages, disposable income isn't among them...:rolleyes:

I figure I'd ask right now since you just laid out big bucks for the Amare:
Any interest in selling me your Jake Plummer Cards jersey? I actually want to buy it to donate to ASU's sports museum.

reed1216
01-17-2009, 04:12 PM
sonic- Please email me at reedstewart2000@yahoo.com and maybe we can work out a deal. I am actually attending ASUs downtown campus (for my MSW), but I think seeing a jersey I own (owned) in the ASU Sports Museum would be pretty cool. Hope to hear from you...

sonic
01-17-2009, 09:08 PM
Reed- Thanks man. I'll shoot you an email.

The Titan
01-19-2009, 11:05 AM
Oh this auction made me sick to my stomach. Since the first day Meigray posted them I was intent on getting a Spurs jersey of Finley, G. Hill, Kurt Thomas or Oberto (players I do not have yet). So I waited patiently to get on these jerseys and was extremely excited to bid on the 15th. Come the 15th I got a little busy but no big deal. I got home 30 minutes before the auction for the spurs jerseys were to end and I had previosly misread the time and showed up a half hour late and all the auctions were closed...

highly disappointed in myself. It made me sick. I would have easily won one to two of them easily.

So out of frustration I bid on the LeMarcus Aldridge Blazers gamer. Him being a UT Alum was the best I could do. I would have definitely traded him though for one of the above. :(

The Titan
01-19-2009, 04:56 PM
Something I just noticed from the Christmas Game Blazers vs. Mavs. The Blazers jerseys that Meigray has does not have the Duckworth Memorial on them like they wore in the game.

Do they just take those patches off and reattach them to each jersey they wear?

BarryMeisel
01-19-2009, 05:30 PM
Hi Titan,

The jerseys do have the patch on them.

We photographed the jerseys before the games so that we could kick off the auction at Tip-Off of each game. The Blazers added their patch after we photographed the jerseys and got the jerseys back to them for the game.

Regards, Barry

worldchamps
01-19-2009, 06:05 PM
Hey Titan

I too had something come up, i made bids on all of them before i left and i lost all 4 auctions i bid on....very disappointing.

I hope in the future some of these go to meigray site instead of nba auctions

A trend i noticed is most of the mavs went for less than the meigray site sells them for?

The Titan
01-19-2009, 06:06 PM
That's awesome, thank you Barry. I was wondering if those pics were taking before the game or if they sent the jerseys to you guys after the game and then you took photos. That's good to know.

I guess it makes sense when we see the players pull out their jerseys and the Meigray Tags are on there. :p

I just wasn't sure if they were keeping those patches or not.

Thanks again Barry.

worldchamps
01-19-2009, 06:06 PM
If anyone here won the Finely or Bowen...or have any Spurs jerseys for that matter i am interested

rangersstars@yahoo.com

The Titan
01-19-2009, 06:09 PM
Hey WC,

Did you bid on Mavs and Spurs jerseys? I think the Jason Terry jersey got no bids. You might hit Barry up on some of those that didn't, they may end up being posted on their site.

I wish I would have bid on them earlier instead of waiting till the last 30 minutes, I screwed myself on that one. That won't happen next time. ;)

I think there were 3 Spurs jerseys that didn't have bids, and a few others from other teams.

ndestrucktable
01-19-2009, 07:27 PM
I got the Bayless jersey from this auction, I see him as having some pretty serious potential and the price was really good! I am excited that they have the Duckworth patch, he was a nice dude!

elbooman
01-20-2009, 07:24 PM
hey, any of you guys willing to trade? i collect game worn nba shoes, i got everyone basically.... all the best players all cuystom, all 100% authentic, i want a christmas day jersey, or a gilbert arenas jersey. only jersey i got is randy foye game worn signed 2007 europe jersey. it is the away and has red in it, since they wore it in europe they changed the colors of the jerseys. let me know if u guys r intrested. email me at elbooman@aol.com