PDA

View Full Version : Manny Ramirez Bats

danrosquete@hotmail.com
12-29-2008, 01:20 PM
I have two Manny Ramirez bats for sale. Each obtained directly from Manny and signed boldy by him as well. The bats are game issued but were not used Rawling's bats. They have the appropriate marking on the knob of the bat as well as Mannys number 24 in silver paint pen on each end. Asking $475. Will be willing to entertain offers for Frank thomas game used as well as any reasonable offer. Thank you. contact me at danrosquete@gmail.com I have pictures avaiable upon request. I was unable to upload them here because they exceed the limit of 585.9kb set by the forum.

frikativ54
12-29-2008, 08:30 PM
I have two Manny Ramirez bats for sale. Each obtained directly from Manny and signed boldy by him as well. The bats are game issued but were not used Rawling's bats. They have the appropriate marking on the knob of the bat as well as Mannys number 24 in silver paint pen on each end. Asking $475. Will be willing to entertain offers for Frank thomas game used as well as any reasonable offer. Thank you. contact me at danrosquete@gmail.com I have pictures avaiable upon request. I was unable to upload them here because they exceed the limit of 585.9kb set by the forum.

You can resize the pictures in photobucket.

danrosquete@hotmail.com
01-01-2009, 05:34 PM
Here is a picture of the bats