PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

jetersbatboy
12-24-2008, 12:51 PM
Just wanted to wish every a very merry Christmas. Be SAFE and a have a HAPPY HOLIDAY!!!!!

I wish we had snow on Christmas day in Hawaii!!! Current temp 79 degress slight over cast but sunny with a light trade predicted for the next 2 days. NO SIGNS SANTA WILL BRING US SNOW!!!

mariner_gamers
12-24-2008, 12:57 PM
Merry Christmas!! I am here in Phoenix and there is zero chance of a white Christmas. The upside is I have picked fresh fruit off my backyard trees for holiday cocktails!!

Davis

3arod13
12-24-2008, 12:59 PM
Merry Christmas to you all! Spending Christmas in GUU is like spending Christmas with family!

Thanks to all of you who help and provide guidance to everyone!

Regards, Tony

gatorcollector
12-24-2008, 01:06 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone from sunny Florida. I'm willing to wait a couple of more weeks for my Christmas present - a National Championship!

AWA85
12-24-2008, 01:07 PM
Snow and ice here in Iowa, looks like a white Christmas.

Happy Holidays to all members!

mfsquirrelmaster
12-24-2008, 01:11 PM
Just wanted to wish every a very merry Christmas. Be SAFE and a have a HAPPY HOLIDAY!!!!!

I wish we had snow on Christmas day in Hawaii!!! Current temp 79 degress slight over cast but sunny with a light trade predicted for the next 2 days. NO SIGNS SANTA WILL BRING US SNOW!!!

If you want to take some of this snow from Michigan, go ahead. The past week we've got our share.

dcgreg25
12-24-2008, 01:14 PM
Happy Holidays to everyone. This is a great board make up of some great people and I hope you all have a happy and safe holiday!

JasonBanz
12-24-2008, 01:22 PM
Merry Christmas from Maryland. Chilly and rainy here. I would kill for some plentiful sunshine! My jersey came today, and the 2nd part of my Christmas will be here Sunday! When the Dolphins take the AFC East!!!!

geoff
12-24-2008, 02:38 PM
Happy Holidays to all on the Forum.

both-teams-played-hard
12-24-2008, 02:51 PM
Merry Christmas from Los Angeles!
It's rainy and freezing cold (about 50 degrees)...just like snow:)
Glad it's not sunny and 80...that sunshine thing gets real boring...

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/4742/brackettheadshotwo6.jpg

sammy
12-24-2008, 02:57 PM
Jesus Christ is Lord and King.

Praise His name.

Merry Christmas.

maccamania
12-24-2008, 02:58 PM
Merry Christmas from NJ, rainy & cold..Go Flyers !!!

jetersbatboy
12-24-2008, 03:12 PM
Sorry guys, I don't mean to make it sound like I don't like the Beautiful Hawaiian days we have here. Its just I have never seen snow, and would like to know that feeling of a white Christmas!!!!! For only one day and then back to the white sandy beaches of Hawaii

ahuff
12-24-2008, 03:45 PM
Sorry guys, I don't mean to make it sound like I don't like the Beautiful Hawaiian days we have here. Its just I have never seen snow, and would like to know that feeling of a white Christmas!!!!! For only one day and then back to the white sandy beaches of Hawaii

Well, if you want to really get the full experience...

take 10 minutes putting on all of the warmest clothes you can find, take another 10 minutes scraping your car windows, another 10-20 shoveling your driveway and sidewalk. Then, in order to get the "cold factor" accurate, go lay down in a full size freezer and aim a fan at your body and turn it on high. Do this for the rest of the time. That will just about get you an idea of a "White Christmas" here in the midwest. :)

suave1477
12-24-2008, 04:55 PM
Well, if you want to really get the full experience...

take 10 minutes putting on all of the warmest clothes you can find, take another 10 minutes scraping your car windows, another 10-20 shoveling your driveway and sidewalk. Then, in order to get the "cold factor" accurate, go lay down in a full size freezer and aim a fan at your body and turn it on high. Do this for the rest of the time. That will just about get you an idea of a "White Christmas" here in the midwest. :)

Dont forget to add backache after shoveling, runny nose, potenital flu. Sneakers, boots, or whatever it is you wear ruined from the slush, and possible frost bite on your hands.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM A COLD AND RAINY NEW YORK!!!:D

joelsabi
12-24-2008, 06:32 PM
happy holidays everyone,

heres to making our hobby clean, fun and friendly in the coming year.

whatupyos
12-24-2008, 06:46 PM
Jesus Christ is Lord and King.

Praise His name.

Merry Christmas.

AMEN Sammy! Merry Christmas to all!! God Bless!

Aaron

skyking26
12-24-2008, 07:21 PM
As always, Merry Christmas to all.

Here in Michigan, we were hammered all week with temps in the single digits to teens and daily dumps of snow. Here on Christmas Eve it is 40 with alot of rain and a real mess!!!

God Bless,

Robert Koppel

short84
12-24-2008, 08:35 PM
Merry Christmas from Oklahoma! God Bless everyone for a happy and healthy holiday season.

I want to thank everyone for the enjoyable and educational discussions. I am a new member and appreciate your willingness to share information.;)

sctizzle
12-24-2008, 10:21 PM

Scott

I'll trade you the NJ cold anyday for Hawaii! My wife and I were there in Hawaii last Christmas...it was crazy to be on the beach Christmas day. Can't wait to go back!

Merry Christmas All!!

Scott

frikativ54
12-24-2008, 10:53 PM
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and a very nice belated Solstice! Happy Birthday to Dionysus and Mithras also!

grenda12
12-24-2008, 10:54 PM
Merry Christmas from Illinois!!!!!!!!!

momen55
12-24-2008, 11:09 PM
Jesus is the reason for the season. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from 70 degree Florida. :D

jppopma
12-25-2008, 01:03 AM
Merry Christmas from Michigan! I hope everyone drives safe and has a great holiday.

(and yes, we are back in the 20's here in Michigan, so all that rain earlier will freeze right back up...at least there is still some snow to make it a white Christmas)

island_style
12-25-2008, 05:10 AM
Scott,

It snowed this past Saturday afternoon at the Honolulu Zoo. Well, sort of. Some manmade snow was brought in for a private event. I don't think this snow was mentioned in the local weathercast!

Mele Kalikimaka and Happy Holidays to all!

Kind Regards,

Ron.

Rsamiano@aol.com

Chris78
12-25-2008, 08:55 AM
Merry Christmas to all. Greetings from Pennsylvania!!!

Chris

godwulf
12-25-2008, 02:07 PM
It's a fairly cold (for us) and (for the first time in about 15 years) a rainy Christmas in Phoenix - but it's warm inside, all the presents are unwrapped, the cats are sleeping off their catnip high, and a nap is starting to sound like a good idea to me, too.

Santa (by way of my sister back in Indiana) brought me an '06 Orlando Hudson Diamondbacks jersey (which originally came from Rob and Authentic Gamers, actually), and a signed Mark Reynolds bat from this year.

Hope everyone is having a good one!

Jeff