PDA

View Full Version : Does Kyle Hess sleep?

Rob L
12-24-2008, 12:42 PM
Just wanted to make another shout out to Kyle for helping me out with obtaining some screenshots. I purchased a Troy Percival Game Used Cardinals Sunday game hat from Jeff Scott (thanks Jeff). I researched and found four home games, played on a Sunday, that Troy pitched in. I sent the info to Kyle and had a reply in one day with screenshots from all four games. The hat and a home jersey that I also picked up from Jeff are likely the pictured items.

Kyle is an incredible asset to this forum and I just wanted to say thanks again for the help!

mariner_gamers
12-24-2008, 12:51 PM
It has reached a point where perhaps Kyle should get licensed and do this as a profession. Perhaps MLB would even employ Kyle to photo match high end items they auction or on behalf of MLB for secondary market auctions.

I can see the auction descriptions now "MLB photo match expert Kyle Hess has photo matched this heavily used Alex Rodriguez bat." Might be something worth pitching to them and pursuing!! Your ability is astounding!!

Thanks for everything you have added to the forum this past year Kyle and Happy Holidays!

Davis

joelsabi
12-24-2008, 01:41 PM
kyle is a sharp young guy. hes a natural at this. wouldnt be surprise if he becomes an authenticator sometime in the future.

if i collected dodger bats i would be all over his two photomatch bats he has up for sale.

maccamania
12-24-2008, 03:00 PM
Kyle is one of the rare gentleman in this hobby, thank you for all you do for the hobby......

kylehess10
12-24-2008, 08:51 PM
I'm glad I was able to help. Also, I actually did sleep last night...for about 4-5 hours :D

frikativ54
12-24-2008, 10:13 PM
I'm glad I was able to help. Also, I actually did sleep last night...for about 4-5 hours :D

That's great, Kyle. You've found a great niche and should take Lou Lampson's job. :D

gameused
12-25-2008, 01:47 AM
Kyle,

Thanks for being such a great asset to the game used forum. You are king of photo matching!

What ever profession you decide to pursue either now or in the future, I believe you will be very sucessful, your drive and passion will carry you far. Have a nice Christmas.

Regards, Bobby

P.S. "Nice Swing!"

joecoco
12-25-2008, 11:33 AM
I agree, Kyle's presence augments this board for sure! BTW, Kyle, what is with the aluminum bat?! We need to get you a wooden one! Does anyone have any left over Edgar Renteria's or Kurt Abbot's? - Joe Coco

kylehess10
12-25-2008, 11:51 AM
I agree, Kyle's presence augments this board for sure! BTW, Kyle, what is with the aluminum bat?! We need to get you a wooden one! Does anyone have any left over Edgar Renteria's or Kurt Abbot's? - Joe Coco

lol yes that's an aluminum. I cracked my first wooden bat and haven't gotten a new one since. I was going to get some game used uncracked team bats from eBay for cheap to use, but I haven't seen that much for sale lately.