PDA

View Full Version : Shaun Alexander GU jersey is it for real???

tmpjets
12-21-2008, 01:17 AM
Just wanted some opinions on this jersey, I am new at the whole jersey thing and would like some input...

ebay # 250331119687

David
12-21-2008, 01:35 AM
The mentioned Game Exclusives is or was an official game used distributor for the Seahawks and some other NFL teams. Ask the seller if the jersey comes with a Game Exclusives/Seahawks LOA.

David
12-21-2008, 01:49 AM
Whoops. The auction says Sports Exclusives, not Game Exclusives. Game Exclusives was the official NFL teams agent. Not familiar with Sports Exclusives.

David
12-21-2008, 02:56 PM
I would ask the seller if he mistyped. If he says "Whoops, I meant to write Game Exclusives, " that's what you'd like to hear.

mfsquirrelmaster
12-22-2008, 03:46 AM
I asked the seller about the LOA situation and he said it has no LOA, but its in a plastic bag with the game and date written on it. Then I asked about what game it was worn in the response was @San Fran.
American Memorabilia auctioned of the jersey from the SF game and these two jerseys look very different. Maybe Shaun wore multiple jerseys? Maybe the jersey is from a different game?
http://www.americanmemorabilia.com/Auction_Item.asp?Auction_ID=34480

slam
12-22-2008, 12:48 PM
I asked the seller about the LOA situation and he said it has no LOA, but its in a plastic bag with the game and date written on it. Then I asked about what game it was worn in the response was @San Fran.
American Memorabilia auctioned of the jersey from the SF game and these two jerseys look very different. Maybe Shaun wore multiple jerseys? Maybe the jersey is from a different game?
http://www.americanmemorabilia.com/Auction_Item.asp?Auction_ID=34480

mfsquirelmaster please contact me at slam_126@yahoo.com

David
12-22-2008, 02:36 PM
Can't help you out on this jersey. Though of side note, I know Alexander sold some Seahawks game used items through his charity. Each item included the charity COA plus an autographed photo of him wearing the item in the specific game. The prices were pretty hefty as I recall.