PDA

View Full Version : Bogus story on David Wright hat

bubbrubb25
12-19-2008, 11:05 PM
Read the description on how he goes on to say how his boss gave him the hat and his boss got this hat as well as bats ect. from david after the season.

However the funny thing is I sold him the hat. Hes a member on here also.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300281961018&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:US:1123

Item number: 300281961018

metsbats
12-20-2008, 11:58 AM
bubbrubb25,

Did you sell him the cap with the letter?

Just wondering where the letter orginated from?

Thanks

dcrules01
12-20-2008, 01:01 PM
Did you email him..What was the original auction number?? I saw that cap people amaze me when they do this..

Vintagedeputy
12-20-2008, 02:09 PM
Are you saying that a member here is running a fraudulent auction?

If so, he needs to be banned, and outed.

mvandor
12-20-2008, 03:25 PM
Are you saying that a member here is running a fraudulent auction?

If so, he needs to be banned, and outed.

My thoughts exactly.

fromcooperstowntohollywood
12-20-2008, 03:35 PM
BubbRubb,
Perhaps since you sold the hat to me over two months ago, maybe you could have sent me an e-mail asking if I still have the hat? NO, I SOLD IT OVER A MONTH AGO! THAT IS NOT MY AUCTION....I NO LONGER HAVE THE HAT...I DO NOT KNOW WHO ANDIRIS OR WHOEVER IS...and I can tell you that is not who I sold the hat to as well, so it has changed hands at least two times since you sold it to me. My ebay id is exactly what it is on here, fromcooperstowntohollywood and can be checked. Until I have more info on where the hat went after I sold it, I will not comment again on this, but before you jump the gun and accuse me of something, next time have the courtesy of sending an e-mail.

Mike

bubbrubb25
12-20-2008, 03:52 PM
BubbRubb,
Perhaps since you sold the hat to me over two months ago, maybe you could have sent me an e-mail asking if I still have the hat? NO, I SOLD IT OVER A MONTH AGO! THAT IS NOT MY AUCTION....I NO LONGER HAVE THE HAT...I DO NOT KNOW WHO ANDIRIS OR WHOEVER IS...and I can tell you that is not who I sold the hat to as well, so it has changed hands at least two times since you sold it to me. My ebay id is exactly what it is on here, fromcooperstowntohollywood and can be checked. Until I have more info on where the hat went after I sold it, I will not comment again on this, but before you jump the gun and accuse me of something, next time have the courtesy of sending an e-mail.

Mike
Well I figured it was you being that you both live in NC...

frikativ54
12-20-2008, 03:53 PM
The hat has changed hands several times in only a couple of months?!?! Perhaps someone should email the seller and see how he obtained it.

bubbrubb25
12-20-2008, 06:28 PM
The hat has changed hands several times in only a couple of months?!?! Perhaps someone should email the seller and see how he obtained it.
Hes just going to tell you what he says in the description he got it from his boss who got it directly from wright ;)

frikativ54
12-20-2008, 07:43 PM
Well I figured it was you being that you both live in NC...

If indeed you did sell this hat, do you have a link to the auction? If not, where did you sell it, and did you sell it in North Carolina? You may have one eBay account under your GUU name, but that doesn't prove that you don't have a second account. This seller has under 30 feedbacks to his name. Can you explain the circumstances a little more clearly?