PDA

View Full Version : Bricol

sarahsdad
12-18-2008, 05:48 PM
Anyone get their consignment check from Bricol for their auction ending 11/13? I did not get mine yet. Thanks to Howard Wolf for posting the detective's name and number. Hopefully it will arrive soon or i'll be making a phone call.
Sarahsdad

hblakewolf
12-18-2008, 06:12 PM
I'm not in receipt of my check either. I emailed Shannon and her husband Brian Collard this evening, and look forward to their response and also payment.

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@comcast.net

sarahsdad
12-18-2008, 06:38 PM
I went to their website and they currently have an auction up and running. So at least for now they are still in business.
sarahhsdad

sarahsdad
12-20-2008, 08:54 AM
I, for one have still not received my consignment check from Bricol which were supposedly mailed on Dec. 13. To make matters worse Bricol has not responded to my emails inquiring as to the whereabouts of my payment. I will be calling the detective first thing Monday morning and then at some point later that day or the following I will get an email or phone call from Shannon Collard expressing shock and disbelief that I would do such a thing. Hey Shannon, let me save you some time. Pay your consignors on time and communicate and you can avoid the Pinellas County sheriff from banging on your door every 60 days. If I do not receive payment today you will see the Sheriff. Again. Happy Holidays.
Sarahsdad

skyking26
12-20-2008, 09:02 AM
I went to their website and they currently have an auction up and running. So at least for now they are still in business.
sarahhsdad
We had the same problem a year ago with Elite!!! Hope this works out with you.......

Bob

encinorick
12-20-2008, 08:57 PM
I've read with interest consingors problems with Bricol (my sympathies), but, do you think it has spilled into the buying arena, as well. They have a couple of items (autograph items) I'm interested in with JSA LOA's. Do you think their behavior calls into question whether they these LOA's are legit? Hard times do strange things to people. Also notice that there are practically no bids on any of the items.

trsent
12-20-2008, 11:56 PM
I've read with interest consingors problems with Bricol (my sympathies), but, do you think it has spilled into the buying arena, as well. They have a couple of items (autograph items) I'm interested in with JSA LOA's. Do you think their behavior calls into question whether they these LOA's are legit? Hard times do strange things to people. Also notice that there are practically no bids on any of the items.

I have not heard of any fraud concerning JSA COA's so I don't think you should worry about such at this time. Anyone would be smart enough not to fake a major authenticator COA that can be verified on the authenticator's web site at any time.

mfsquirrelmaster
12-21-2008, 01:17 AM
I have not heard of any fraud concerning JSA COA's so I don't think you should worry about such at this time. Anyone would be smart enough not to fake a major authenticator COA that can be verified on the authenticator's web site at any time.

The "auction house" loa's that both psa and jsa issue are pretty generic. I don't believe you can look them up on the websites either.