PDA

View Full Version : Mannyramirezauthentic and Private Auctions

frikativ54
12-18-2008, 04:28 PM
Hello All -

Do you have any opinions on the eBay seller, mannyramirezauthentic? He has lots of game-used items from stars such as Manny Ramirez, Alex Rodriguez, and others.

However, all of his auctions are private, which triggers a lot of red flags in my mind. This is especially the case, since on eBay, you can't see high bidders' names anyway.

Any thoughts or interactions, positive or negative?

Thanks!

jshortt
12-18-2008, 06:14 PM
Hi,

I bought a Johnny Cueto g/u fielding glove from them. Lightning-fast shipping. I took it to Johnny and he told me it was absolutely legit. He asked me where it came from and I told him "Manny's company on Ebay." He shook his head, like 'oh, ok.'

I don't know what anybody else can say, but I have nothing bad to say about them.

Peace,
Josh

earlywynnfan
12-19-2008, 12:09 AM
Frik, where have you been? Haven't seen you posting in a while.

Ken

frikativ54
12-19-2008, 12:20 AM
Frik, where have you been? Haven't seen you posting in a while.

Ken

I had to take a heavier schoolwork load, in preparation for a qualifying exam. They make you pass an exam here before you become a senior, and now I get a few weeks worth of break before the weeklong exam starts. :) When I get home next week, I will scan my game-used stuff and put it in the December pickups thread!

Sheffield11
12-19-2008, 09:30 AM
I am curious about this seller too, I havent bought anything yet, but I most likely going to get an Arod GU bat from them since they are about $1000 cheaper then MVP. Any info would be great

TNTtoys
12-19-2008, 09:42 AM
I told him "Manny's company on Ebay."

Does this mean that Manny himself is behind this ebay name "mannyramirezauthentic"??

AWA85
12-19-2008, 11:32 AM
Maybe it is Manny being Manny on ebay, private listings and all! :D

emann
12-19-2008, 11:52 AM
If it's Manny company, it looks like he had a sleepover with A-rod for this signing. Look how he's dressed, this photo cracked me up.

AWA85
12-19-2008, 12:48 PM
Must have been after a rough night with Madonna ...