PDA

View Full Version : spring training bat

Fnazxc0114
12-18-2008, 03:53 PM
what are your guys views on ST bats. i know of one of a player that is hard to find. the bat seems priced pretyy high but it is the only one i have seen on the market. has players ST number on nob. do you guys think this would take away from the value both financially and for collectibility? thanks josh

OaklandAsFan
12-18-2008, 05:35 PM
Living here in AZ the majority of the bats I get these days are from either spring training or Arizona Fall League in my opinion a gamer is a gamer, its gonna show game use and have the players personal traits, but I don't really collect with the intention of selling so some people many think the bats is worth less than one used in an official major league game.

Dewey2007
12-18-2008, 05:40 PM
I would think that a ST bat is probably more desirable then say a regular season BP bat and even more so if it's a player that's hard to find.

Not sure of the financial implications but from a collector's standpoint I would say that it's game used like any other and would be great for one's collection regardless.

Fnazxc0114
12-18-2008, 10:50 PM
i was asking more along the lines of collectibility. thanks usually when i buy i dont intent to sell but when the time come it has to be done. i am tryint to gear my collection from just collecting the rangers to collecting specific players.