PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta Falcons GU/GW Jersey - 1995

cohibasmoker
12-17-2008, 01:07 PM
Offered is a game used Atlanta Falcons jersey worn by Roell Preston during the 1995 season. The jersey was made by Russell and is a size 44. Under the Russell tag, there is a year tag, 4” extra length tag and a 100% nylon tag. The body of the jersey is medium-weight mesh while the shoulders and sleeves are a thick satiny kind of material and spandex panels are on the side of the jersey.

The numbers and sleeve logos are heat-pressed onto the jersey. The NOB have individual two-tone letters sewn onto a nameplate and the nameplate then sewn onto the jersey.

In 1995, the Falcons made it to the NFL playoffs but were defeated by the Green Bay Packers. Mr. Preston appeared in 14 games and accounted for 756 total yards. He was selected to the Pro Bowl in 1998 when he was a member of the Green Bay Packers. He retired from football after the 1999 season. Prior to his professional football career, he attended college at Mississippi.

I am also throwing in a game worn Atlanta Falcons team-issued and worn t-shirt.

The price for both items is $200.00 and I'll pay for postage. I can be contacted at flaa1a@comcast.net