PDA

View Full Version : Look At This Lampson LOA On A JORDAN Gamer....UNREAL!

DoctorLoomis
12-14-2008, 01:32 AM
After reading this unbelieveable LOA I am simply shaking my head. I played jr. high basketball....high school basketball...and pick up games for 15 years after that. Never...ever...at any time...did my person nor my clothing ever receive a LARGE SCRAPE of any kind! Amazing! I suppose thats why this "gamer" only brought 2 grand.

http://www.historicauctions.com/search/list/auctionid/44341/

33bird
12-14-2008, 10:35 AM
Jerseys bad too. Name on the back is way too high up. There's also a bad pair of Jordan shoes on ebay with Lampson's coa. No sample tag or stamp. Just a pair of shoes anybody could buy at foot locker. The guy is unbelievable-literally.
Greg
biggamebird@yahoo.com

trsent
12-14-2008, 01:36 PM
After reading this unbelieveable LOA I am simply shaking my head. I played jr. high basketball....high school basketball...and pick up games for 15 years after that. Never...ever...at any time...did my person nor my clothing ever receive a LARGE SCRAPE of any kind! Amazing! I suppose thats why this "gamer" only brought 2 grand.

http://www.historicauctions.com/search/list/auctionid/44341/

That link is useless, Historic blocks GUU members from posting links on this site!

DoctorLoomis
12-14-2008, 02:57 PM
Here is the description of the jersey directly from their website......

This size 46 Championship jersey was used by Michael Jordan in the 1996-97 season. This black alternate jersey shows great use. Both the front numbers and the Bulls letters show scratch marks as well as pilling. The number 2 on the back also has a large scrape. These scrapes are likely attributed to Jordan flying by defenders as they attempt to swipe at the ball, almost always ending in failure. This is a very rare example of a Jordan gamer from one of his best seasons with the Bulls. This jersey is 3 inches extra length. The tagging is very soft and stained due to extensive washing.