PDA

View Full Version : Straight from Shea unadulerated

metsbats
12-12-2008, 10:26 PM
I received my Shea seats this week and upon examination found an New ERA cap sticker under the seat. Most likely placed there by a fan after he/she took it off their newly purchased cap.

Proof positive the seat came straight from Shea unadulerated!

This is almost as good as the sunflower seed shells that came in my Tom Nieto game used equipment bag!

metsbats
12-12-2008, 10:30 PM
unadulterated (we need a spell checker!)

suave1477
12-12-2008, 10:57 PM
I don't believe you until I see a Lou Lampson letter for that sticker.

Im sorry I couldnt resist lol lol:D

dcrules01
12-13-2008, 09:32 AM
Seats show good game use ;) So David what did the wife say about your newest purchase..:D

34swtns
12-13-2008, 10:41 AM
unadulterated (we need a spell checker!)

We need a f%&^$#n EDIT function like every other freakin' message board on the internet. :rolleyes:

metsbats
12-13-2008, 12:53 PM
We need a f%&^$#n EDIT function like every other freakin' message board on the internet. :rolleyes:

ABSOLUTELY! Or some us can learn how to spell better:D

metsbats
12-13-2008, 12:58 PM
Seats show good game use ;) So David what did the wife say about your newest purchase..:D

The seats came in the AM after I left for work. Upon arriving at work I get voice mail from my wife saying she just had to drag a 70 lb box into the house because UPS just delivered it to the steps and what could possibly be in a 70 lb box? :confused:

She thought it was the big screen tv she was talking about me buying for her and that I surprised her.:eek:

Needless to say I confessed and told her that the other blue seats luxury seat set which I sold a month ago went to pay for a good portion of these new seats. :o

Things are cool but I'm now on the hook to by her a big tv.:(