PDA

View Full Version : Looking for David Wright Memorabilia at less than LRM prices

sagecoll
04-01-2006, 02:31 PM
I'm searching for David Wright things to add to my collection. If anyone as anything of David Wright at less than Locker Room Memorabilia prices I'd be delighted to do business with you

Yankwood
04-01-2006, 03:00 PM
Bats? What price range?

suave1477
04-01-2006, 07:06 PM
What would you pay for David Wright game used cleats autographed?

sagecoll
04-03-2006, 06:45 PM
I'm looking for

Bats= Less than 400
Batting Gloves= Less than 120 for a single
Cleats= Less than 150 for a single
Wristbands= Less than 90 for a single
Hats= Less than 200
--------------------------

All these prices are for autographed pieces

suave1477
04-03-2006, 08:27 PM
Well I wish you luck on those prices David Wright is one of baseballs hot young commodities i dont know of anyone who would let go of there items for those prices?

s.carter
04-04-2006, 08:01 AM
Sagecoll, I agree with Suave, good luck finding anyone to sell to you for those prices. You gotta be crazy to even write that post. I paid over $100 for cleats I used for high school baseball. You want one of the top 5 young players in baseball's game used for under $200??? If you find anyone to sell to you at that price please let me know who they are cause I'd absolutely love to rob oh I meant do business with them.

ahuff
04-04-2006, 09:06 AM
Sorry guys, but couldn't those last few posts have been worded a bit more tactfully or not been posted all together?

Sagecoll did not lash out at anyone, but simply stated that if anyone would be willing to sell for less than LRM to let him know. I'm sure he knows that not everyone will come knocking down his door, but I'm sure if he has patience, he will find something he is satisfied with in price and collectibility.

s.carter
04-04-2006, 09:26 AM
AHuff nobody was "lashing out" at Sageholl. I find it hilarious that the morals police have come out after half the things I read on this forum. I've read about everything under the sun that has nothing to do with the hobby and you are coming at me about just telling Sageholl to be realistic?? Was my post sarcastic? Yes it absoultely was, but by no means was anyone lashing out.

suave1477
04-04-2006, 09:57 AM
ahuff whos lashing out i was just speaking the truth i said i wished him luck!!!

He can be patient all he wants to wait for those items at those prices chances of it happening are slim to none that would be like asking Steiner for a game used Derek Jeter jersey for $5.00 I can wait for that to happen too!!!

Yankwood
04-04-2006, 09:59 AM
Well, believe it or nat, I have just what the young fella may be looking for.

suave1477
04-04-2006, 10:34 AM
Yankwood really thats great well then i guess he lucked out. If you items in that price range please let me know ill buy some too?

Yankwood
04-04-2006, 12:33 PM
I have a Derek Jeter jersey for $5.00.

suave1477
04-04-2006, 01:25 PM
Yankwood how did you know? I have been looking for a Jeter jersey for $5.00 lol lol:D :D

both-teams-played-hard
04-04-2006, 01:33 PM
I'm looking for

Bats= Less than 400
Batting Gloves= Less than 120 for a single
Cleats= Less than 150 for a single
Wristbands= Less than 90 for a single
Hats= Less than 200
--------------------------

All these prices are for autographed pieces

I read this and thought sagecoll's price offers were ridiculously high. 90 bucks for a single sweat band? $400 for a bat from some dude I have never heard of?
He said what he wanted and the price he was willing to pay.

THE END

suave1477
04-04-2006, 01:55 PM
Both teams play hard, are you serious you never heard of David Wright his is just about one of the best players in the National League also was voted lasted year as making the most outstanding play in the season. He is also one of the most sought after game used items after pujols jeter and other superstars

ahuff
04-04-2006, 08:55 PM
AHuff nobody was "lashing out" at Sageholl. I find it hilarious that the morals police have come out after half the things I read on this forum. I've read about everything under the sun that has nothing to do with the hobby and you are coming at me about just telling Sageholl to be realistic?? Was my post sarcastic? Yes it absoultely was, but by no means was anyone lashing out.

You are right, I too have noticed a ton of the posts in which you refer. The only reason I spoke up was that the dude has only posted 5 times. All I am trying to say, is why run people off with sarcasm? It isn't a good way to promote this board or this hobby.

suave1477
04-04-2006, 10:50 PM
AHUFF your right so I will be the first to say if I offended you Sage I apologize. It was not my intentions to seem sarcastic it is just part of my nature sometimes when i speak, and i dont realize i am doing it and sometimes people may take it the wrong way.

Sage this hobby is just about the best hobby next to collecting baseball cards although to me that is becoming a weak hobby as far as the companies are producing too many different types of cards in the same year of the same player.

As advice to Sage remember when your talking value about a Marquis player of a team there is going to high premiums for there items just as a baseball card would be. So look around at what an average cost would be of a Semi Star player would be and double that and usually that will give you an idea of what you will be spending on a Star player

Kid4hof03
04-05-2006, 03:39 PM
www.besportscollectibles.com (http://www.besportscollectibles.com) has a Wright BP jersey for $750.

Abe

worldchamps
04-05-2006, 05:17 PM
My 2 cents....

I have heard of him. I think the prices are more than fair, more than I would pay, and happy to get rid of if I had it to sell.

He had 27 homeruns, 106 RBI and batting right at .300.

Does anyone want any Kevin Maas rookie cards?

There are a lot of players that put up bigger numbers and equipment goes for considerably less. My advice is he has plenty of years ahead of him and the more he plays the more equipment will be available.

If you want to pay that high bc you are a big fan of his or Mets fan, that I can justify that.

Don't proclaim him the next McGwire, Bonds, Palmerio...oh wait those are all guys whose values are signifantly dropping....

Maybe that was about 4 cents worth.

suave1477
04-05-2006, 06:32 PM
Well no one claimed him to be the next MarkMcGwire are so on. But he is expected to get even better he has a strong career coming up in the minors and had a strong first year comng up and even stronger second year. So can he be the next McGwire - Maybe but thats what this part of what this hobby about trying to get a early on the next big star. Lets not forget, the players you mentioned you would still be putting your house up for a second mortgage paying those high premiums for those players you mentioned if it werent for the exposure of the steiroids!!!!