PDA

View Full Version : Brewers Winter Sale

uwmrules09
12-07-2008, 06:51 PM
Anyone else go to the Brewers winter sale this past weekend? It ended today but I was able to grab a few cool things. Overall thing were high priced compared to last year and there was nothing at all of the star guys like cc, fielder, or braun. Jerseys started at $200 for no namers and bats were minimum $125 for commons. They had some helmets too, pitchers were $125 nd up and position players were $200 and up. I got:
Alcides Escobar game used #71 batting helmet from Spring training
Alcides Escobar #71 Lockerroom nameplate from Spring Training
Angel Salome #50 Lockerroom nameplate from Sept. callups
and finally my favorite...
Carlos Villanueva game used batting helmet for my p.c.
I was so glad to find it plus I picked up one of his bats on ebay so the only item I really need to complete my pc would be a fielding glove.

Lmk if anyone else went and what you got.

SkubeBats
12-07-2008, 09:20 PM
I was there right away Friday morning. I couldn't believe the high prices they had on the equipment. I ran into a couple of other GUU members there. We had time to talk about the prices and the amount of equipment they had there. I seen the Escobar helmet JR bought nice pick up. I won't be in a hurry to go again anytime soon. I went home empty handed!!

tknorm
12-07-2008, 09:56 PM
Did anyone see any Mike Cameron items there?

Sincityson
12-07-2008, 11:03 PM
Did they have any jerseys or helmets from any years pre 2007?

SkubeBats
12-07-2008, 11:09 PM
The only Mike Cameron item I saw was a crakced game used bat for $250.00

The only helmets I saw were from this year, I didn't really look over the jerseys to much. The bats were from the past couple of seasons.

uwmrules09
12-07-2008, 11:41 PM
Yeah only cam stuff were a few bats and a lockerroom nameplate. No helmets pre2007 only some bats were older like cirillo, Jenkins, and even moeller. Sale was definitely down from last year.