PDA

View Full Version : Where to next?

mjkm90
04-01-2006, 07:48 AM
We all have an area or areas where we focus primarily. Joe is Mr. Uni, I'm Mr. store model bats and pinbacks, others focus on gloves, pictures, balls, etc. Most of us dable in many areas, but have our true love at the center of it all.

The area of my collection I would love to expand significantly is my trophy section. I have four nice trophy cups, but need to get into figurals more. I am simply mesmirized by "the look" of nice figural pieces.

My question is this. What area of collecting would you like to get into more and why?

vintagesportscollector
04-01-2006, 08:56 AM
I would like to get into 20th century table top coin-operated baseball games. There are many wonderful examples with elaborate designs and graphics. I think they just examplify the history and fun nature of why I collect, and they display great too.

slidekellyslide
04-01-2006, 04:53 PM
I'd like to add some more uniforms as I don't have much in that area....My major focus for the last few years has been photographs -mostly of the one of a kind fan taken type....I still will pretty much buy anything that catches my eye though....I'd also love to add a spalding figural trophy, but those are tough to come by and that would pretty much blow my collecting funds for 4-5 months or longer....I'm still mulling over whether I want to put the memorabilia on the back burner and start going after an Eddie Collins type set.

Ask me tomorrow and all of this might change. :)