PDA

View Full Version : Anna Benson Calls It Quits!

hblakewolf
03-31-2006, 10:46 AM
Forum readers-
This story reminds of of Darren Dauton's divorce (his wife was the Hooters girl in Florida!). Maybe we'll see her sell all of Kris's equipment, juts like Daulton's Ex did!

This story makes for a light read-enjoy!

Bensons kayoed
Hubby hurler cheated, sez sexpot Anna
BY LLOYD GROVE and DAVE GOLDINER
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS
http://www.nydailynews.com/ips_rich_content/502-anna0331.JPGKris and Anna Benson - speaking at January news conference after ex-Met was traded to Baltimore - are calling it quits. Sexpot Anna Benson and her ex-Met hubby are headed for Splitsville after she caught him fooling around with one of her friends, the Daily News has learned.
The naughtiest wife in baseball filed for divorce yesterday from pitcher Kris Benson, who was traded in the off-season from the Mets to the Baltimore Orioles.
"She's completely crushed; she didn't see this coming," said Anna Benson's spokesman, Jules Feiler. "She had no choice but to take this action."
What's bad for Kris Benson could be good for new teammates Miguel Tejada, Melvin Mora and the rest of the O's.
Anna Benson once vowed to sleep with every one of her husband's teammates if she caught him in the sack with another woman.
"I told him, 'Cheat on me all you want.' If you get caught, I'm going to [have sex with] everybody on your entire team," she told Howard Stern on his radio show in 2004. "Everyone would get a turn."
But Anna Benson's spokesman warned the Orioles not to get their hopes up. "I think she was joking," Feiler said.
Anna Benson's lawyer filed the divorce papers yesterday in Atlanta, where the couple has a home.
The papers say the seven-year marriage is "irretrievably broken," and does not mention what a source called the X-rated real reason for the breakup.
"We chose not to go that route at this point," said Jeffrey Bogart, her lawyer.
She is demanding full custody of the couple's two children, alimony and a share of their property.
Kris Benson's agent said the pitcher had no comment.
The lurid split apparently ends one of the more entertaining unions in recent history in the national pastime.
Anna Benson was already making headlines - and dropping jaws - with a topless Penthouse spread when Kris Benson was a budding star in usually staid Pittsburgh.
She also revealed that the couple once had sex in a Pittsburgh stadium parking lot - while autograph-hungry fans waited just outside the tinted windows of their SUV.
Things really heated up when he was traded to the Mets in August 2004 and Anna tried to jump-start her career in entertainment.
The pinup babe pitched a TV reality show about her sexy frolics in the big leagues, but there were no takers. A planned nude spread in Playboy never materialized, either, and Anna Benson blew her stack at Mets management for trying to trade her husband, saying they were worried about scandalous headlines. Anna Benson even bared plenty of her famous cleavage at a kids' Christmas party last year when she dressed as a Mrs. Claus hot enough to melt the North Pole.

Originally published on March 31, 2006

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

trsent
03-31-2006, 10:54 AM
I never heard of her until the news came out yesterday.

Now I search the net, but I can't find those Penthouse photos anywhere.