PDA

View Full Version : needed to be said

markize
11-24-2008, 08:37 PM
ok, i have just completed one of the easiest transactions of my collecting career. on friday 11/21/08, i made an offer on an alfonso soriano game used rangers bat to Tim of HOF bats. it was around 4pm, and the offer was accepted less than 10 minutes later. i made payment right away, and true to his word, the bat was here today - not even 3 full days later!! needeless to say i collect soriano, and this bat was amazing. what's better was the communication, and customer service provided by Tim. ok, so many could care less, but at a time when so many posts are not pleasant, recognition needed to be given. Tim is EXCELLENT to deal with, and if you have not indulged, i FULLY recommend him. pics of the bat can be seen below.

on a similar note, kyle hess is a great young guy with a tremendous talent for the photomatch (ok, everyone knows that). he is currently working on several projects for me, and i want to say THANKS. he is fast, and knows his stuff. not only do i not have the time to photomatch something myself, but i am pathetic when it comes to photoshop, etc. it is nice to know guu forum collectors will not only post advice for you, but take their own time to help. for the many people who have helped me (andrew lang has been huge) - THANK YOU.

now that the love fest is over, check out the amazing new bat which came photomatched to 7/17/2005. soriano was 3 for 5 with a home run....

mark

harpt
11-24-2008, 09:17 PM
Great bat

camarokids
11-24-2008, 09:44 PM
I have had some great transactions with Tim as well. Very fast shipping, great communication and of course NICE bats!!!!

10thMan
11-24-2008, 09:48 PM
I was going to buy a Bat from Tim about 2 months ago. I came out from work to discover I had a Cut Tire. This was the next day after agreeing on a Bat. I decided to replace 4 Tires, which cost 730$, excuses aside, I simply changed my mind.

Imo, there are plenty of arguments on here simply over people changing their mind. It don`t matter what the reason/excuse is, it happens all the time.

Tim has always been very reasonable & has an awareness that most don`t have, Life happens.

Congrats on the Soriano, it`s unimprovable IMO.

Sean

allstarsplus
11-24-2008, 10:07 PM
Great looking bat! I like those SAM bats that have the Wilson logo on them as you don't see many out there that had it.

Congrats!!!

skyking26
11-24-2008, 10:12 PM
I always liked the unfinished bat. Great example. I've been on Tim's site, seen his collection and have had email conversation. He is great to communicate with!

zookerman182
11-25-2008, 12:16 AM
dont know of a better looking bat on the bigs.

JETEFAN
11-25-2008, 09:07 AM
I can't say enough about Tim at HOF Bats either, He has always been great in all my dealings with him and he never hesitates and goes out of his way to offer help and info. if asked. Great bat!!!

George

sylbry
11-25-2008, 11:55 AM
Where is Tim these days? Haven't seen him on this site in some time.

b.heagy
11-26-2008, 06:37 AM
Tim is one of the best. Customer service is number one in his book. I am never disappointed with any of my purchases from him. His inventory constantly changes with fresh merchandise on a regualr basis which makes it fun to check his site.

That Soriano bat is KILLER ! I thought about that one myself, Congrats on a great example.

Rboitano
11-26-2008, 08:11 AM
Thats my old bat, I photomatched it a couple years ago. It is a really nice bat.

markize
11-28-2008, 08:26 PM
Thats my old bat, I photomatched it a couple years ago. It is a really nice bat.

i can't imaging getting rid of the bat, but i am damn gamd you did!! nice work on the photomatch too.

wllump52
11-29-2008, 02:08 PM
Agreed-- I have dealt with Tim many times and have always been happy with his items-- I too have been impressed with his awareness when things change and his ability to offer different ideas to get a fair deal complete--