PDA

View Full Version : Potomac Cannons David Shafer Jersey

perlman9
11-23-2008, 06:47 PM
I have a Potomac Cannons jersey worn by former Reds farm pitcher David Shafer. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Shafer_%28baseball_player%29) It still has name plate on back and believe I got it from the team after changing affiliates and am trying to find my COA. Shafer was on the A's 40-man roster last season. I am asking $75 with shipping included. I also have a few Wilmington Crosscutter jerseys I may get rid of and a Reggie Abercrombie from his time with the Jacksonville Suns. These don't really fit my collection anymore. I also have two Negro League Milwaukee Bears jerseys and would like to possibly trade for a different Negro League team or sell one outright. Please email me with questions, etc.

FYI, I am looking for football player Tito Paul (a friend), Buccaneers and negro league jerseys. I don't have much to spend, but if wanting to trade or have some commons for sale, please let me know. perlman9@excite.com

perlman9
11-24-2008, 07:55 AM
Actually, the Negro League jeseys worn by the Brewers are game worn and signed by Dan Kolb and to be honest, I forget the other but know he was a utility player. They come with COA from the Royals. Sorry for not having that in the first post