PDA

View Full Version : My Sale List - Baseball Uniforms, Bats, Helmet, Locker Nameplates

Spiezio23
11-23-2008, 03:48 PM
Everything listed below has the shipping included in the listed price. Prices may be negotiable within reason of course. Could offer discounts on multiple items purchased but that is a case by case basis. Pictures of anything can be made avail. all I ask is that if you ask for pictures, please take the time to respond with your intentions, yes or no it's that simple. PayPal is prefered method of payment and I will NEVER charge you extra for using that service regardless of the source of your paypal funds. All other methods accepted as well and usual conditions apply(waiting for funds to clear).

If you have any questions please send me an email at jeremy_421@yahoo.com *there is an underscore in there.

Jerseys

2005 #8 Carl Everett Mariners Gray Road Jersey & Pants. The Jersey is MLB Authenticated. The pants have great wear and have the reinforced knees. The pants have 2 Team repairs as well. $225

2000 #53 Arthur Rhodes Mariners Gray Road jersey,shows good use and is a size 48 +2 Length. MLB Logo patch on neck and 2 color name and numbers on the back. Russell Athletic logo is on the left sleeve under the Mariners logo. $150

2005 #29 Dan Johnson Oakland A's Throwback Uniform from the Turn Back The Clock game in Seattle on July 29th, 2007. This set comes with his Hat, Jersey and Pants. The jersey is modeled after the yellow jerseys of the time period. The pants are white with 2 color striping. This set is in the same condition as when Dan took it off, dirt and stains are on both jersey and pants. I have not taken the time to review the game footage for a photomatch but this was the one he wore that day. All pieces are MLB authenticated. I will also include the Mariners COA with this set. $325

2008 #3 Jose Vidro Seattle Mariners Throwback Uniform from July 19th 2008. The Mariners wore Home white unis from 1989 for this game. This set comes with Jersey, Pants, Hat, Batting Helmet. All items show decent use for a 1 game set. Each piece is of course MLB authenticated. $375

Batting Helmet
Willie Bloomquist #16 Seattle Mariners Navy Helmet. The helmet shows lots of use all over, scuffs, tar, you name it. The back numeral 6 was replaced but you can see the previous number was also a 6. This helmet is MLB Auth. but it never showed up in the database. The helmet does have a crack going from one of the back air flow holes down to the bottom. $100

Bats

Sean Casey 2008 Red Sox Bat, Black Marucci with a date stamp on the knob of 2/22/08, his number 22 is stamped into the knob as well. Has a handle crack on the backside of the bat. $200

Bargain Bin Bats

Laynce Nix Brewers D-Bat, This 2 tone bat had the barrel sanded down, as evidenced by the logo sticker being sanded away. The bat is broken in 2 pieces and has some missing wood. This bat is also auto'd next to his name. $30

Travis Elmer 2 Tone Phoenix Bat. The bat is a minor league bat with tremendous use and has a handle crack. There is also paint chipping on the barrel end. $20

Tim Olsen Black LS has a cracked handle and was glued back down by previous owner. $20

Joe Nichols Black Akadema bat. This bat has a cracked handle. Handle is taped up in black and shows lots of use. The logos including the name were colored over in black by the player? $20

Rob Cafiero Black Akadema bat. This bat is broken in 2 and still taped together with original tape after it was broken. Grass stuck to the label area. $20

Carlos Almanzar Black LS, San Diego Padres bat barrel. The handle/knob portion of this bat is missing. $20

Neifi Perez Black Easton, S.F. Giants bat barrel. The handle/knob portion of this bat is missing. $20

Take the whole bargain bin bats lot for $65 obo

Locker Nameplates $20ea.
2004 #37 Shane Reynolds Arizona Diamondbacks *MLB Auth.
2005 #44 Mike Gosling Arizona Diamondbacks Opening Day *MLB Auth.

I would also be very interested in trading anything above for/towards other GU Mariners items or items from Richie Sexson, Freddy Garcia, Dmitri Young, Kenny Lofton or ?? send me your list with sell/trade values.

godwulf
11-23-2008, 04:13 PM
I've emailed you about the locker tags.

Jeff

soxwin1
11-23-2008, 10:10 PM
I have a pounded Sexton Rawlings uncracked asking 125
Pics avail drop me an email if you are interested
thanks
brian
bbmmquick@comcast.net

Spiezio23
12-01-2008, 08:48 PM
Updated Sale List!

Everything listed below has the shipping included in the listed price. Prices may be negotiable within reason of course. Could offer discounts on multiple items purchased but that is a case by case basis. Pictures of anything can be made avail. all I ask is that if you ask for pictures, please take the time to respond with your intentions, yes or no it's that simple. PayPal is prefered method of payment and I will NEVER charge you extra for using that service regardless of the source of your paypal funds. All other methods accepted as well and usual conditions apply(waiting for funds to clear).

If you have any questions or want more detailed info on any item(s) please send me an email at jeremy_421@yahoo.com *there is an underscore in there.

Jerseys

2005 #8 Carl Everett Mariners Gray Road Jersey & Pants. The Jersey is MLB Authenticated. The pants have great wear and have the reinforced knees. The pants have 2 Team repairs as well. $200

2000 #53 Arthur Rhodes Mariners Gray Road jersey,shows good use and is a size 48 +2 Length. MLB Logo patch on neck and 2 color name and numbers on the back. Russell Athletic logo is on the left sleeve under the Mariners logo. $125

2005 #29 Dan Johnson Oakland A's Throwback Uniform from the Turn Back The Clock game in Seattle on July 29th, 2007. This set comes with his Hat, Jersey and Pants. The jersey is modeled after the yellow jerseys of the time period. The pants are white with 2 color striping. This set is in the same condition as when Dan took it off, dirt and stains are on both jersey and pants. I have not taken the time to review the game footage for a photomatch but this was the one he wore that day. All pieces are MLB authenticated. I will also include the Mariners COA with this set. $275

Batting Helmet
Willie Bloomquist #16 Seattle Mariners Navy Helmet. The helmet shows lots of use all over, scuffs, tar, you name it. The back numeral 6 was replaced but you can see the previous number was also a 6. This helmet is MLB Auth. but it never showed up in the database. The helmet does have a crack going from one of the back air flow holes down to the bottom. $75

Bats

Sean Casey 2008 Red Sox Bat, Black Marucci with a date stamp on the knob of 2/22/08, his number 22 is stamped into the knob as well. Has a handle crack on the backside of the bat. $150

Bargain Bin Bats nothing more than $75 :)

Laynce Nix Brewers D-Bat, This 2 tone bat had the barrel sanded down, as evidenced by the logo sticker being sanded away. The bat is broken in 2 pieces and has some missing wood. This bat is also auto'd next to his name. $30

Travis Elmer 2 Tone Phoenix Bat. The bat is a minor league bat with tremendous use and has a handle crack. There is also paint chipping on the barrel end. $20

Tim Olsen Black LS has a cracked handle and was glued back down by previous owner. $20

Joe Nichols Black Akadema bat. This bat has a cracked handle. Handle is taped up in black and shows lots of use. The logos including the name were colored over in black by the player? $20

Rob Cafiero Black Akadema bat. This bat is broken in 2 and still taped together with original tape after it was broken. Grass stuck to the label area. $20

Carlos Almanzar Black LS, San Diego Padres bat barrel. The handle/knob portion of this bat is missing. $20

Neifi Perez Black Easton, S.F. Giants bat barrel. The handle/knob portion of this bat is missing. $20

Eric Owens Black Rawlings, handle crack real nice tape job on handle and wrapped up knob(not quite as big as Sammy Sosa does) from 2003 Angels $50

Seatlle Mariners Bats

Luis Ugueto Black SAM Bat, unrepaired handle crack, this bat is from 2003 and is MLB Authenticated $40

Miguel Olivo 2 tone LS M9, broken and repaired by Mariners(not the best of repair jobs by any means, not completely lined up on the break) is also MLB Authenticated $30

Sebastien Boucher Black BWP, cracked handle $20

Jamal Strong Black LS M9, cracked handle MLB Authenticated $25

Brent Johnson Black LS M9, Broken and repaired(by previous owner, not a perfect fit) $20

Bryan LaHair Black Old Hickory cracked handle $30

Rene Rivera Black LS, cracked handle $30

Rob Johnson Black LS M9, handle crack player removed M9 sticker $30

Tug Hullet Black Old Hickory handle crack repaired by previous owner $30

Greg Pirkl Black LS nice tape job on handle, Auto'd on back barrell, "Doc, Good Luck Best Wishes!! Greg Pirkl #20" $45

Butch Huskey Blonde Rawlings, uncracked $40

Rick Wilkins Blonde Rawlings, handle crack $30

Michael Wilson Black Old Hickory, Broken and still taped together $30

Paul Sorrento Black Rawlings, broken and repaired by previous owner, dead wood on back barrell $50

Yung-Chi Chen Black LS M9 handle crack, Auto'd $75

I would also be very interested in trading anything above for/towards other GU Mariners items or items from Richie Sexson, Freddy Garcia, Dmitri Young, Kenny Lofton or ?? send me your list with sell/trade values.

mariner_gamers
12-01-2008, 11:27 PM
Hey Jeremy, can I get pics of the Pirkl and Rob Johnson please?
demburey@netzero.net

Thanks!
Davis

Manram
12-03-2008, 08:26 PM
Could you send me pictures of the Olivo bat? As soon as possible to
manny.gonzalez262@gmail.com

godwulf
12-05-2008, 02:21 PM
Jeremy...Locker tags received safely...just wanted to post Positive "feedback" for you, publicly...Thanks!

Jeff ('godwulf')

godwulf1@cox.net

Always looking for Diamondbacks-related stuff, however obsure.

godwulf
12-05-2008, 02:23 PM
obsure=obscure.

redoctober
12-07-2008, 07:51 PM
Interested in the Sean Casey bat if still available.

mariner_gamers
12-10-2008, 05:34 PM
Pirkl and Johnson arrived today. Great person to deal with, excellent bats and quick, secure shipping.

Thanks again!!
Davis