PDA

View Full Version : Problems Checking MLB-Authentication Hologram

gnishiyama
11-22-2008, 01:13 PM
I just noticed yesterday that I am having a problem checking my previously-listed MLB-authenticated items on MLB.com. None of the MLB holograms number, including ones I have previously looked up and was able to confirm, come up. Actually I am thinking its either a problem with my computer or the mlb.com site in general since a pop-up screen comes up but there is no item description. In the past if a hologram number was not in the system it would simply say the number is not valid.
I am wondering if anyone else is having similar problems.
Thanks
Goh Nishiyama

AWA85
11-22-2008, 01:29 PM
Just checked a few bats that I have seen listed on there before and it is not your computer. The page pops up, but it comes up blank. Guessing just a little problem going on with MLB.com.

gnishiyama
11-22-2008, 01:40 PM
Thank you. I appreciate your prompt response. As a game-used baseball collector I hope MLB resolves this issue asap because without the hologram its just a used baseball with no significance.

David
11-22-2008, 03:47 PM
I have similar 'blank pop up' issues with other sites once in a while, including auction sites. I'm never sure if its the site or my computer, but it often is fixed at a later try.

matt
11-22-2008, 10:34 PM
The site has been broken for 2-3 days now.

Matt

89ASMVPBats
11-23-2008, 09:50 PM
Good to know that others are having blank pop up issues on MLB.com. I just purchased a game used base from Manny Ramirez's 500 hr game and when I looked up the cert after the base arrived the site said that the cert # was located in the data base but did not provide any information. Hopefully the issue will be resolved soon.

Drew