PDA

View Full Version : Just picked up Colt Brennan's first ever gamer from josports

5coltbrennanfan15
11-21-2008, 11:20 PM
I recently had the honor to deal with Jarrod, and Brain from Josports on getting me colt brennan's first ever gamer. This jersey was worn for 4 preaseaon games including the hall of fame game as well as his miracle last minute drive vs the jets. Shows alot of use and has the heat tempered tag with all the game this jersey was used in. It did come with there coa as well as the redskins team coa so you know it is the real deal.

If you are looking for any gamers i would give them a shout cause they seem to have contracts with 3 nfl teams ( redskins, vikings, and bears ) and seem to be able to get alot more.The website is josportsco.com and they have a trenendes amount of jersey that show great game use at an affordable price as well.

Jarrod and Brian both went out of there way to help me and i will tell you this i will be a repeat customer for years to come. I will always be thankful to them for getting me my 1st ever colt brennan gamer and getting me now into the game used collecting field as this is my first real purchase.
Again thank you and god bless to everyone at josports for getting me my holy grail.

Here are some pics of the jersey. I will be adding more but some pics just didnt seem to want to go in

allstarsplus
11-21-2008, 11:41 PM
I recently had the honor to deal with Jarrod, and Brain from Josports on getting me colt brennan's first ever gamer. This jersey was worn for 4 preaseaon games including the hall of fame game as well as his miracle last minute drive vs the jets. Shows alot of use and has the heat tempered tag with all the game this jersey was used in. It did come with there coa as well as the redskins team coa so you know it is the real deal.

If you are looking for any gamers i would give them a shout cause they seem to have contracts with 3 nfl teams ( redskins, vikings, and bears ) and seem to be able to get alot more.The website is josportsco.com and they have a trenendes amount of jersey that show great game use at an affordable price as well.

Jarrod and Brian both went out of there way to help me and i will tell you this i will be a repeat customer for years to come. I will always be thankful to them for getting me my 1st ever colt brennan gamer and getting me now into the game used collecting field as this is my first real purchase.
Again thank you and god bless to everyone at josports for getting me my holy grail.

Here are some pics of the jersey. I will be adding more but some pics just didnt seem to want to go in

Thanks for the info on the jerseys and JOSports and congrats on your holy grail item!!!

5coltbrennanfan15
11-21-2008, 11:44 PM
That you so much allstars. This website has the be the best for information and news. I also appreciate everyone on here who helped me when i first came on here thanks so much and god bless

indyred
11-22-2008, 12:05 AM
Wow, nice pick up. Cool that you got his first game worn pro jersey. I never even saw his jersey listed on the site.

5coltbrennanfan15
11-22-2008, 12:08 AM
I had a post on here that i wanted a colt brennan gamer and they emailed me and we worked out all the details. Like i said they are a great group of guys over there. They will work with you 2 im telling you those guys are great.

lund6771
11-22-2008, 02:34 AM
congrats!!!!

"Colt" is what we named our 2nd son

allstarsplus
11-22-2008, 07:13 AM

I live outside of Washington DC so if he does a public signing I can probably help you out to get it signed!!!

That was smart getting his Pre-season jersey so you got some "use" on it.

There was another company handling Redskins jerseys last year and prior and the prices were steep. This Josports have some decent prices.

Up until about 3 years ago, after each season, the Redskins would have a tent sale and sell all the game used. Jerseys were about $95 and Season Ticket holders had 1st crack at them. They weren't changing jerseys every game so there were a lot of torn up bloody jerseys and you would see some with multiple repairs. If you searched long enough, you could find some obscure lineman's jersey, pants, practice jersey, and practice shorts!

markize
11-22-2008, 04:25 PM

brennan fan,

very nice pickup! as a skins fan myself :o, jo sports has some very nice pieces, and dealing with jarrod was a smooth, easy process. i just picked up a redskins vs. bills game ball from them from the 12/2/07 game (1st game after sean taylors murder). i was at that game in the sleet/snow/rain in the front row right where portis scored. i was happy to get a great piece from a great game - now if only the skins could have held on for the win. oh well, nice pick-up!!

mark

sonic
11-22-2008, 04:32 PM
Congrats. Brennan is going to be a great QB. It's awesome that you own the very first NFL jersey he wore in a game!

marknmd
11-23-2008, 06:58 AM
I don't know if I'd want him to sign it. That might just create controversy. I would think about that one.

Very nice pick up. ;)

nyjetsfan14
11-23-2008, 06:50 PM
I live outside of Washington DC so if he does a public signing I can probably help you out to get it signed!!!

That was smart getting his Pre-season jersey so you got some "use" on it.

There was another company handling Redskins jerseys last year and prior and the prices were steep. This Josports have some decent prices.

Up until about 3 years ago, after each season, the Redskins would have a tent sale and sell all the game used. Jerseys were about $95 and Season Ticket holders had 1st crack at them. They weren't changing jerseys every game so there were a lot of torn up bloody jerseys and you would see some with multiple repairs. If you searched long enough, you could find some obscure lineman's jersey, pants, practice jersey, and practice shorts!

Plus I thought Colt looked very sharp in preseason proving he does have real potential at this level. Problem is he is behind a QB really coming into his own. You know what jersey Colt would look good in right now...Eagles. I'd hate to see him sit behind Campbell for years and not develope but of course in the NFL even the 3rd string QB is only 2 snaps away from being a starter.

hisportfan014
06-09-2009, 04:40 AM
Congratulations on your purchase. I bought Colt's practice jersey from them earlier and received it today. They offered me the jersey but it was to expensive for me. Do you collect jerseys of Hawaii players? That is the focus of my game-used collection. Currently have Gary Allen's Cowboys home; Timmy Chang's Hamilton Tiger-Cats; Tom Tuinei's Edmonton Eskimos among others.

Neely8
06-09-2009, 08:58 AM
Congratulations on your purchase. I bought Colt's practice jersey from them earlier and received it today. They offered me the jersey but it was to expensive for me. Do you collect jerseys of Hawaii players? That is the focus of my game-used collection. Currently have Gary Allen's Cowboys home; Timmy Chang's Hamilton Tiger-Cats; Tom Tuinei's Edmonton Eskimos among others.

If you collect Hawaii players I have a 2008 Pisa Tinoisamoa Rams jersey with the Georgia Frontiere patch available. It has good wear. You can contact me at njvette1@aol.com if interested.