PDA

View Full Version : Jerseydave.com ?

suave1477
03-29-2006, 09:36 PM
Hello Jersey dave i sent you an email of some jerseys im interested in but i never heard back i just wanted to make sure you got it?

www.jerseydave.com
03-29-2006, 11:18 PM
Jason, no sir... I did not receive any e-mails from you.. did you send it to:

jerseydaves@gmail.com ? or did you send it to jerseydave@gmail.com?
this is not my e-mail. It was
already in use when I signed up
on gmail.

Also, my contact phone # is listed on my web site at:

817-454-5177

you have called me before.. What jerseys are you interested in or give me a call....thanks.

I have 3 contact e-mail addresses:

jerseydaves@gmail.com

david@huston-street.com

baseballrings100@aol.com

Let me know..thanks...

David.

www.jerseydave.com
04-02-2006, 03:27 AM
Jason, I never heard back from you...what did you decide?

www.jerseydave.com
04-12-2006, 03:29 PM
Jason, hello sir, never got a response to my last 2 e-mails so I figured I might should try here. Did you send the payment for the 2 jerseys you put on hold as you promised? PLMK..thanks..

David.

suave1477
04-12-2006, 06:02 PM
Hello, Dave I responded to your email payment has been sent you should have it any day now

www.jerseydave.com
04-17-2006, 12:13 PM
Jason, hello sir, I sent you a e-mail as well. I still have not received your payment..by chance do you have a tracking # and when was this payment shipped?

suave1477
04-17-2006, 12:54 PM
Jerseydave i sent you an email

www.jerseydave.com
04-19-2006, 02:28 PM
Jason, you said on April 5th you were going to buy these
2 jerseys... you said on April 12th that you have already
sent a payment.. here it is April 19th and still no payment..
You seem pretty un-worried about the possibility of a
lost money order for that large of a amount.

You keep saying payment is on the way. You keep
saying the payment should be there any day now.
Nothing ever shows up when you say it is going to,
are you buying these jerseys and standing up to
your word or no?

David.

trsent
04-19-2006, 03:34 PM
http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/private.php?do=newpm

Don't you both have each other's email addresses to communicate over your transaction? I just don't understand why for weeks your private transaction has been updated on this public forum.

The link at the top of my post is a method to send private messages to each other here on this network. If you do not have each other's email addresses, you can email each other on Game Used Universe privately with just your GUU User ID. You need to be logged in for this link to work.

Also, to anyone who uses the private message system, I would recommend going into your User CP and be sure to turn on so if you receive a Private Message you are notified each time you log on. Otherwise, you will manually have to check your mailbox, which is a pain.

suave1477
04-19-2006, 03:39 PM
JerseyDave if you have personal business to discuss with me it is only needed to email me directly instead of annoucing it here on the Forum, but I guess that is how you conduct business and i am glad you did so everyone else can see how you operate.

AS FAR AS THE PAYMENT IT HAS BEEN SEN I GAURANTEE IT IF IT IS TAKING A BIT LONGER THEN NORMAL I DO NOT HAVE CONTROLF OF THE POST OFFICE NOT ME.

I HAVE BOUGHT FROM OTHER MEMBERS HERE AND THEY CAN VOUCH FOR ME THAT I KEEP MY WORD, IF YOU CHECK GAMEUSED DISCUSSION I HAVE POSTED SEVERAL THREADS THANKING MEMBERS I HAVE BOUGHT ITEMS FROM.

suave1477
04-19-2006, 03:46 PM
As far as TRSENT please keep your comments to yourself. You, yourself stated in a prior discussion that you would like for us to keep to our own business and I AGREED A 100% with you. PLEASE KEEP IF THAT WAY!!!!!

Eric
04-19-2006, 05:39 PM
Both of you trsent and suave- stop going down this road. Just don't talk to each other.
Eric

trsent
04-19-2006, 05:52 PM
Did Jason mention something to me? I have had him on my ignore list for a few weeks now. I am just curious why a private sale is being discussed by two parties on the Game Used Memorabilia Discussion every few days for a few weeks now. If Jason thinks I am picking on him, I am not. I don't buy and sell on a public forum for everyone to see my negotiation process to cash being paid process, I just was wondering why it was going on in this thread.

Shouldn't they just contact each other privately like the whole world does?

Jason, sorry, I have not been able to read your posts since my post a few weeks ago that if you wish to chat with me, do it via my personal email address which is posted in every post I make to this forum. If you were insulting me in a previous post that Eric is mentioning, it was for the rest of the forum to read as the only way I read anything you post now is when someone replies to a post you make and it gets copied in their reply.

Isn't this forum better that way?

www.jerseydave.com
05-28-2006, 09:10 AM
Well Jason, here it is May 28th and still no payment. I trusted you on your word that you sent a payment and it got lost and so when you e-mailed me on May 1st saying you would be putting a stop payment on that money order and should get a refund within 21 days. I e-mailed you as I had a buyer for 1 of the 2 jerseys you asked me to hold for you said you were still going to buy them. Where's the payment Jason? I have held these jerseys for yuou for over 2 months and have watched you list items for sale in the for sale section saying you have this piece of inventory coming in and etc... I'm sure your paying for those items coming in right? For a person that was so concerned for looking like a Deadbeat Buyer here to the other forum members, you sure did not do anything to make that appearance change. You know my e-mail address and you know my phone #... Just trying to play the victim by saying that you put a money order in the mail with no tracking and just a stamp only, and then to say its not your fault it got lost is ridiculous... Theres several inexpensive ways to send a payment with tracking or signature required to be guaranteed it arrives. Of course, that would have to be based on wheather it was actually sent or not. And based on how you followed through with this, I have my opinion on that already.

suave1477
05-29-2006, 02:15 AM
Everyone take a really good look as you I want everyone here to see how Jersey Dave Conducts his business!!!!! Publiclly to insult others.

JerseyDave!!! What I do as far as my Business is absolutely none of yours!!!!!!!!! Where do you get off commenting about what I sell??????

As far as worried about me being a deadbeat buyer I AM NOT WORRIED plenty of people can speak for me here that I have bought items from them and they received the money.

Maybe this is just a case of you trying to rip me off!!!! I find it very strange how everyone else here has received a payment from me but YOU

BUT IM GLAD EVERYONE CAN SEE HOW YOU SLANDER POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS!!!!!

HEY EVERYONE BUY FROM (JERSEYDAVE) IF YOU WANT HIM TO PUBLICLLY INSULT YOU!!!!

earlywynnfan
05-29-2006, 04:35 AM
Hey, cool, another p*ssing contest!! I'll have this one to keep me going when the thomes are done battling.

As an (extremely bored at work) outsider, may I ask some questions? This whole deal is none of my business, but you two have put your dirty laundry out for all, so I'm butting in.

Suave, I've never dealt with you, never spoken with you, I have no opinions about you at all. I have to say, though, it does seem odd that it would take 2 months to complete a deal. Things happen, I know.

Dave, we had one excellent transaction. I would really hate, if that transaction was botched, for you to start slamming me on this site. Although, just from what I've read, I can "feel" your frustration.

I'd suggest that either Dave gets a paypal account and Suave can pay him today or Suave gets on and publicly says "deal over, go ahead and sell to someone else." Then we can close this whole thread. That way, we can all get back to bashing our regular targets, like Bonds, Lampson, and Broadway Rick.

Ken

flaco1801
05-29-2006, 07:46 PM
jersey dave. you didnt do no wrong here. 2 months for a payment, sheesh its like waiting for godot. im tryin to figure out what you did wrong.

suave1477
05-29-2006, 09:44 PM
Before any one comments on 2 months for a payment you shouldnt believe any exxageration but if you feel you need too I already see 2 members on here already have, thats fine with me and i understand your chiming in on a 1 sided story as I have no reason to air out my side of the story on here bcuz this is not the place to do it.

JerseyDave knows whats going on and thats fine with me, what you should all be thinking about is how your transactions will be aired in public when dealing with this individual.

As I mentioned before i have made plenty of purchases from others on here with no problems. So if you want to lean towards 1 individual over other members of this forum thats up to you!!!