PDA

View Full Version : Phil Nevin Charles Johnson Rookie Bats

jobathenut
11-19-2008, 01:59 AM
hi There-i Have Two Game Used Bats For Sale Here,a Phil Nevin Game Used And Signed Bat From During The 1992 Arizona Fall League-he Was A Star Of The Cal State Fullerton College Team And Was Drafted #1 By The Houston Astros,and got this bat before he reported to his minor leage team,and thats why i consider these true rookie bats, as they were obtained before they reported to thier minor league teams and before they made it to the big league.......i Also Have A game used and signed bat From The Miami Hurricanes Star-charles Johnson From The Arizona Fall League,he Was Drafted #1 By The Florida Marlins And Have Made His Way Around The Majors In His Career And You Can Get The Bat That Started It All,this bat was used Before He Reported To Kane County Where He Played He Played Minor League Baseball.........i Bought Both Of These Bats From A Dealer Who Was Down There In Arizona And Got These Bats,i Didnt Get A Coa For Them,as I Didnt Need It As I Believed Him And Im Not A Coa Person,and Cause I Didnt Ever Plan On Selling Them I Didnt Think To Get One From Him.............the Rules Say I Have To List A Price So Im Going By What I Paid For Them $150 Each Bat.....if Interested Email Me-thanks-butch:)