PDA

View Full Version : Butch Wynegar Yankees Game Used Bat

jobathenut
11-18-2008, 05:22 AM
hi there-im brand new to this forum,i read the rules but didnt understand if that $500 limit is per item or total for all your items,as i have some other game used items i was going to list on here......i was trying to sell on garage sale bay they changed thier rules to paypal only which is funny saying they own it,can you say monopoly............so i was looking for another way to sell my collection and found this great site and decided to give it a try on here......and cause im not sure of those rules,im only going to offer one of my items here------------this is a game used bat from new york yankees catcher-butch wynegar......its not signed by him but shows game use......not sure of the season,but he played for them for the 1982-86 seasons......and i didnt get a coa for it as i bought it from a respected game used bat seller but cant remember thier name,but cause i believed them i didnt need a coa for it as im not a big fan of those......and cause i never thought i would sell this i didnt think of getting one from them...............my asking price is $300 or best offer....thanks,please email me if interested-thanks-butch..........and once i find out the rules for sure i will list the other items i have.....