PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Bears 1994 Throwback Jersey

jessen_83
11-17-2008, 09:22 PM
I just won this RED GRANGE throwback, I have never seen one like it and have been looking for a gamer of this type. I know its not a game jersey but it has all the tags that the gamers have and the previous owner said there were only a few ever made. Did the team make these? Any thoughts would be great. And what would be a good price to pay for one of these? I saw the Waddle autographed one went for 1300.00 in an auction but it was game worn.

34swtns
11-18-2008, 12:12 AM
It's a mail order customized authentic, albeit a very nice one. They were available through the NFL's ProLine catalog in 1994. Just recently I sold an autographed Zorich TBTC for around $400. I would think that a non era-correct player attributed jersey might sell for a little less, but you never know. I always thought it was cool that they included the actual team-issued tagging with these. The only difference between the authentics and the gamers is the sleeves.

jessen_83
11-20-2008, 07:28 PM
Yeah I just got the jersey and the detail that went into making it is unbelievable. Hard to think that they made authentic jerseys with this much detail at one time. Do you happen to have any other 75th, I know you said you sold the zorich just wondering if you had any real gamers or possibly another authentic? thanks

I would be interested in trading the GRANGE for a larger sized jersey or possibly selling if the price is right.

34swtns
11-22-2008, 06:17 PM
Sorry, the Zorich was the only one of those I ever owned.
You shouldn't have any trouble selling it. The TBTC jerseys are quite rare.

jessen_83
11-30-2008, 11:27 PM
If anyone is interested in trading or buying the jersey my email is jessen_83@yahoo.com thanks