PDA

View Full Version : Tough times ahead.....But there is help!

tym
11-07-2008, 09:48 PM
As everyone knows these are tough economic times. I founded Friends of CFF 10 years ago with CFF as the primary beneficiary of our efforts. While I have remained true to those efforts we also have made 25% of our efforts focused on other causes. I just want to let others in the collecting community know that we have a Grants button on our home page that will consider other efforts if they have auctions they need support for. If they are in the Seattle area we can also provide labor for homeless events and activities like food sorting.
We would also welcome others in donating items from their collections to support different charitable auctions, but that is not my primary mission here!
Please feel free to contact us if you want to participate. In the last two months I have seen request double for support, just 2 days ago the CFF Arizona chapter contacted the Washington chapter stating they had almost no sports items for this Saturdays Golf Tournament....MLBA only offered 1 item :( (I shipped $2,000 worth of items).
My friends, these are tough times, if you can step up.....please do!
If you cant, please hold on and expand when you can.
Regards,
Ty Moore
www.FriendsOfCFF.com (http://www.FriendsOfCFF.com)
Home of the M's On-line museum!