PDA

View Full Version : Dhl Got Me!!!!

AWA85
11-07-2008, 07:43 PM
Ok guys, need your help.

I had my first experience with an empty tub. Ordered a Detroit Tigers Deivi Cruz bat from the charity foundation and the tube came empty with only the certificate. The tube weighed 2.7 pounds to start out with, so the bat was there in the beginning.

I have emailed the Charity foundation to give them a heads up, and called DHL which is checking with their vans and docks but won't get back to me till next week. Any other tips or advice?:confused:

chakes89
11-07-2008, 08:05 PM
Dude that sucks big time

Hope you get it back

AWA85
11-07-2008, 08:08 PM
Been raising a little trouble with DHL and after my second phone call, I got a call back and the bat was mysteriously found in Ohio and they promise it will be to my by Tuesday.

Could a DHL employee thought there was a little nicer item than a Deivi Vruz bat?????? Funny the rest of the tube and COA stayed on track but the bat came missing.

Vintagedeputy
11-07-2008, 11:12 PM
This is a horrible problem and we need to do something about it.

chakes89
11-08-2008, 01:52 AM
I got fired from my DHL job today

Thanks Adam

:D

3arod13
11-08-2008, 08:45 AM
Been raising a little trouble with DHL and after my second phone call, I got a call back and the bat was mysteriously found in Ohio and they promise it will be to my by Tuesday.

Could a DHL employee thought there was a little nicer item than a Deivi Vruz bat?????? Funny the rest of the tube and COA stayed on track but the bat came missing.

Same thing happened to me with UPS. They mysteriously found it

stlbats
11-08-2008, 04:47 PM
This crap with these shipping companies just doesnt make sense. If these thieves are going to steal our bats, then how do they keep "showing up". Do these idiots actually think that the person the package is going to is not going to try to do anything about it? I agree this is a huge problem, but what could we do about it? Knock on wood, so far I have had no problem out of th US Postal service Priority Mail.

Thanks
Jason

stlbats@bellsouth.net

momen55
11-08-2008, 05:13 PM
take it to the media. they like stories like this. keep all pertinent info on items and let them know.