PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Braun GU BAT

rjdgonebats
11-06-2008, 12:50 PM
Have any forum members seen this bat on ebay Item# 310097269288. If so what do the members think about it being a legit gamer??

zookerman182
11-06-2008, 02:24 PM
ive been watching it and probably would make an offer if i had the extra cash. Everything about it looks legit. The pictures could be clearer. If i was going to make an offer i would ask to know the numbers in the cupped end of the bat and i would also wants some clearer pics. I do think the BIN of 650 was a low number to start.

rjdgonebats
11-06-2008, 04:22 PM
Thanks so much for your input. The date of manufacture is 6-24-08 and the model is KB1 . The order# I have asked for but dont know that will help any.He claims very good use but I agree the scans are too dark to really tell.The doubt in my mind is that from what I have been told, Braun keeps his bats until they crack and that he uses very heavy Mota stick.but of course there are exceptions with players all the time as we all know.LNK what you think on this. It would be appreciated.I also asked if he could send better scans of the use on the bat.

zookerman182
11-06-2008, 06:16 PM
Im not sure about braun using bats until they crack. I'm sure a couple get out that arent cracked. However the ones that get out uncracked i would assume have alot less use. He does use heavy mota stick on the handle and he uses all sides of the barrel. The manufacture date looks good. If the bat had nice mota and was covered with visible use on the barrel than i would say the bat is well worth the BIN price. Its just hard to tell by the auction photos.