PDA

View Full Version : To everyone that I'm doing photomatch projects for....

kylehess10
11-01-2008, 10:12 PM
Just to let everyone know, I'm working on these as fast as I can. I'm doing photomatch projects for about 5-6 people right now, so I'll get to everyone as quickly as possible.

chakes89
11-01-2008, 11:47 PM
Are people hassling you?

If so, bump them off the list

:cool:

whatupyos
11-02-2008, 12:59 AM
Kyle,

You should really start charging if you don't already. You're a big help here for a lot of people. I sure hope the people you help are appreciative of the work you do. I'm sure its time consuming on your part, and not always fun either.

camarokids
11-02-2008, 08:33 AM
Kyle,

You should really start charging if you don't already. You're a big help here for a lot of people. I sure hope the people you help are appreciative of the work you do. I'm sure its time consuming on your part, and not always fun either.

Kyle is a classy young man. He did a match for me on my 2008 Jason Bartlet Mothers Day bat. I offered to pay him and even offered to mail him some Braves stuff. He refused.

BTW Kyle , offer still stands, LMK.

camarokids
11-02-2008, 12:09 PM
I wanted to post a re-wording of my last post. I made offers to Kyle for his help, but he did not want anything in return....he did not refuse....

I still think you should be paid for the time and effort.......

If I can help you with anything??? If you ever need to know how to fix your car or replace the automotive interior?? LMK...

zookerman182
11-02-2008, 02:38 PM
Kyle should be rewarded for doing this service. I understand he is a nice guy and is refusing payment from people, but this photomatching thing takes a long time for most items. From what i have seen he does an outstanding job and should be paid for it wether he refuses it or not. But then again, there are too many people in this hobby that expect something for nothing, which is a shame.

Rob L
11-02-2008, 02:49 PM
I just purchased a jersey from a specific game and the first thing I thought of was asking Kyle to help me out getting a picture of the player wearing the jersey. He does a great service and I would gladly pay for his service.

kylehess10
11-02-2008, 02:49 PM
Thanks guys for your kind wording. For long projects, I am paid by a lot of collectors. For specific projects that might take hours of work, those are the ones I'm paid for. If it's simply checking a quick at-bat in MLB.tv or looking around for pictures on the internet, then ofcoarse I wouldn't want to be paid for that. But there are some projects that I've spent hours on, and some I've spent minutes on.

camarokids
11-02-2008, 07:59 PM
Kyle,
Check your email. I sent you a tip via paypal.
Another forum member gave me your paypal email address.
Thanks a lot,
David

Vintagedeputy
11-02-2008, 09:13 PM
Kyle - when your list shortens, I've got some bats that I'd like you to try....just let me know your fee.

Jim

kylehess10
11-03-2008, 12:02 AM
Thanks everyone! I really appreciate everything.

Also, for everyone who I was doing projects for, I just finished. I spent the past few hours finishing up on everything, finding some photomatches for people, so if you sent me an e-mail regarding photomatching, then check your inbox for my reply.