PDA

View Full Version : 1993 Blair Thomas New York Jets game worn SBIII 25th anniversary jersey Penn State

nyjetsfan14
10-31-2008, 12:11 PM
Jersey exhibits awesome wear to include a half dozen team repairs, a major team neck customization, spandex panel discoloring as consistent with early 90's Jets gamers, and extensive number wear. Proper Champion Sz 46 and Designed & Tailored Exclusively for New York Jets 1993 tail tagging. In 1993 the New York Jets celebrated the 25th anniversary of their SB III victory over Baltimore by wearing a special anniversary patch on the upper left shoulder of their game jerseys. Blair Thomas won a National Championship and was an All-American RB at Penn State and is one of the most famous names in Jets history. $349.00 + shipping and absolutely no hammer fees :D Serious inquiries only for pics. Whether you're a PSU, Jets, RB, or football collector in general you won't be disappointed with this gem, it is a visual stunner.

nyjetsfan14
11-02-2008, 10:15 AM
Just to answer a question I have been getting: the Jets wore the SBIII anniversary patch the entire 1993 season, not just one game. This jersey is most likely the only one Blair Thomas wore the whole season, his final season with the Jets. Thanks for the inquiries.

clinton2828
11-09-2008, 01:23 PM
jets,
can you let me know what the deal is with this jersey. you have listed it and ended it twice. i did have intrest in the jersey and wanted to bid. what is going to happen now?

nyjetsfan14
11-09-2008, 04:15 PM
jets,
can you let me know what the deal is with this jersey. you have listed it and ended it twice. i did have intrest in the jersey and wanted to bid. what is going to happen now?

My e-mail address is included in my signature. Feel free to contact me regarding anything Jets. Thanks.

nyjetsfan14
11-14-2008, 02:46 AM
I usually have reservations about posting pictures of items unless requested (due to the apprehension of potentially helping out the bad guys) but after reading the thread of how a couple members have been #$%# here by not getting a full description/details of items here are pics 1993 Blair Thomas SBIII 25th anniversary game worn home jersey which is still available. Please feel free to e-mail me with any other questions. Thanks and happy collecting.

nyjetsfan14
11-18-2008, 09:31 AM
Jersey is sold. Thanks to all who inquired. Happy collecting.