PDA

View Full Version : Curtis Granderson game worn college shirt and bat

TigerSteve
10-27-2008, 06:28 PM
Have a game worn college Curtis Granderson shirt from the University of Illinois. Shirt is from 2002 and he inscribed his stats from that season. This was purchased through LockerRoom Memorabilia and will include their COA. it has been professionally framed here in the Detroit area. This would probably have to be picked up here in the Detroit area due to the framing. Asking $250 o.b.o. which I feel is a good price based on the framing and how expensive his stuff has gotten around here.

I also have a signed Rawlings black Big Stick bat with the 20/20/20/20 2007 inscription. COA from the store where it was signed will be included. Got this signed after the season last year and this season he did not even do a public signing here. Plus now he personalizes any 20/20/20/20 items that you get in person. They sell a special 20/20/20/20 bat on the LockerRoom memorabilia site for $299 but the inscription type stuff is already engraved on the bat. I have not seen any signed like this available anywhere on the internet. I will ask $199 o.b.o. for this.

Contact me at shortyx517@hotmail.com with any questions.