PDA

View Full Version : Phillies Selling Game Used At Park

Eric
03-26-2006, 11:15 AM
From mlb.com

MLB: PHILLIES: What's new at Citizens Bank Park

• Authenticated game-used collectibles and baseball cards: Offered at a new kiosk located on the Main Concourse (behind Section 126). Features official Phillies game-used bases, baseballs and dugout lineup cards. All memorabilia is authenticated through the Major League Baseball Authentication Program. Baseball cards are also featured.

sfgiants452
03-26-2006, 12:23 PM
Hi Eric,

Thanks for the information. I go down to Philly every other week for a game but I probably would have never noticed it.

THANKS

2000mvpfan
04-02-2006, 06:04 PM
Hey Guys-

was at Citizen's Bank Park for today's "on deck" game vs. the Red Sox and had time to check this out.Right now,they only have game-used bases,home lineup cards,and baseballs.The prices,however,are excellent.$75 for a lineup card,$30 for game-used balls,and $150-$500 for bases.The only bases that were expensive were the $500 ones which were from the opening series of 2004 at CBP,and the $250 ones which were from the final Phillies win of 2003 at The Vet.Heck,I was able to get a Father's Day '04 second base for $150!I asked the folks who worked the stand,and they said they weren't sure yet if they would be getting jerseys and caps,but were pretty sure they were going to start getting game bats as they started getting into the season.It's very organized,as they have sheets telling you exactly what items they have for each year,team,and game and you receive your item with an MLB holo and the box score for that game.I'll definitely be on the lookout every Sunday game!When you consider Steiner wants $1000 for an unsigned base from any non-event game and $80 and up for a baseball depending on who the visiting team was,the Phils should have a winner on their hands with their game-used program if they can keep the prices this reasonable.

Joe

geoff
04-02-2006, 10:51 PM
This is great to know about.I am planning on going to a few games this yr.It will be interesting to find out what i can get when i go. Geoff