PDA

View Full Version : Game Used K.Williams Vikings Jersey

Peterson28
10-20-2008, 11:36 PM
Hi everyone
Just wondering your thoughts on what you think a Game Used Kevin Williams Vikings jersey should be worth. There is 1 up for auction on NFL auctions which I like, but I have seen many jerseys on there sell for much more than what I think they are worth. Just wondering what some members might think this jersey is worth, so I can bid accordingly
Thanks in advance for your help

lund6771
10-21-2008, 09:35 AM
I'm a Vikes fan...I would guess somewhere around $750 is a fair price

nyjetsfan14
10-21-2008, 11:49 AM
I'm a Vikes fan...

Quite the special teams perfomance this past Sunday!

indyred
10-27-2008, 05:13 PM
So did you win it? I saw it sold for $515. It showed some nice use. I thought the Vikings sold the gamers through their web site. They were wayyyyyyyyyy over priced. Maybe they will be auctioning more on NFL.com.

lund6771
10-27-2008, 05:34 PM
Quite the special teams perfomance this past Sunday!

I know...I bleed purple and it's disappointing...they had promise before the season started, but as ususal they can't play up to their potential...Personally I think it's bad coaching...The ownership wants to win, so I'm hoping they offer someone like Bill Cowher big $ to come over here...

lund6771
10-27-2008, 05:36 PM
So did you win it? I saw it sold for $515. It showed some nice use. I thought the Vikings sold the gamers through their web site. They were wayyyyyyyyyy over priced. Maybe they will be auctioning more on NFL.com.

JO Sports will be getting a bunch of Vikings stuff...anyone one you want actually...I think they post here every so often...

I bought a purple Adrian Peterson jersey from them last year...had a Vikes LOA...and was a perfect video match

nyjetsfan14
10-28-2008, 04:44 PM
I know...I bleed purple and it's disappointing...they had promise before the season started, but as ususal they can't play up to their potential...Personally I think it's bad coaching...The ownership wants to win, so I'm hoping they offer someone like Bill Cowher big $ to come over here...

I was suprised to see them do what they did offensively at Chicago. Too bad because road wins in the division are so hard to come by in the NFL and I thought they did more than enough to win that game except execute on special teams (some classic blooper plays). Best of luck with your Vikes the rest of the way and happy collecting.

lund6771
10-28-2008, 11:24 PM
Thanks Jetsfan...I'm also a huge Favre fan and what he's doing with the Jets is great...I can't remember another HOF QB being so effective near the end of his career besides Elway