PDA

View Full Version : OT I am on TMZ with Lindsay Lohan/SamRo

allstarsplus
10-17-2008, 10:30 AM
This is way OT, but thought some of you young guys would enjoy.

I sponsored a charity event at my neighbor's nightclub and we had Samantha Ronson as our Celebrity DJ and she brought Lindsay Lohan with her into the DJ booth.

I am standing behind them in the video. :D

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=c39d1099-9afa-4867-9ad7-3a32f195ef68

mvandor
10-17-2008, 10:41 AM
Gotta give her girlfriend credit, she was very focused on her job while Lindsey was boogying.

dcgreg25
10-17-2008, 10:44 AM
An Andrew Lang celebrity sighting is never off topic. Great video! I assume this was in DC? What club was it at? I used to be fairly familiar with the DC scene BC (before children).

camarokids
10-17-2008, 10:48 AM
I wonder what was on SamRo's menu afterward's , some LinLo Tuna Fish or is it chicken :D????

Yes I am jealous......LinLo is so hot ;)....

Cause you know neither one of the girls are interested in a owning a bat-n-balls :eek:.....

bigtruck260
10-17-2008, 11:13 AM
I wonder what was on SamRo's menu afterward's , some LinLo Tuna Fish or is it chicken :D????

Cause you know neither one of the girls are interested in a owning a bat-n-balls :eek:.....

Glad you said it and not me...

Andrew, nice to see that you have a little time to yourself to enjoy the scenery in DC. Good job...and nice photo match.

Vintagedeputy
10-17-2008, 12:17 PM
She's a lot cuter than Mike Bascik !

allstarsplus
10-17-2008, 12:45 PM
An Andrew Lang celebrity sighting is never off topic. Great video! I assume this was in DC? What club was it at? I used to be fairly familiar with the DC scene BC (before children).

It was at Lotus Lounge on K St in DC. 2 blocks from the White House LOL

That is hilarious. They were very nice and actually didn't want anything to eat (off the menu that is :rolleyes: )

whatupyos
10-17-2008, 12:48 PM
Andrew,

Weren't you the one who posted a pic in a different thread a while back with you and Jessica Simpson? You sure know how to rub elbows with the hotties of Hollywood. I am a little jealous. I saw the clip on TMZ just didn't know it was you. Thats an awesome story to tell. Thanks for sharing. If I'm ever out there, I guess I should contact you if I want to kick it with the hot women of show biz. Keep on truckin my friend.

Aaron

allstarsplus
10-17-2008, 01:20 PM
Andrew,

Weren't you the one who posted a pic in a different thread a while back with you and Jessica Simpson? You sure know how to rub elbows with the hotties of Hollywood. I am a little jealous. I saw the clip on TMZ just didn't know it was you. Thats an awesome story to tell. Thanks for sharing. If I'm ever out there, I guess I should contact you if I want to kick it with the hot women of show biz. Keep on truckin my friend.

Aaron

Aaron - Thanks for the props and great memory! That was a pic of me with Jessica Simpson pre-Romo and pre-Lachey.

I now carry a camera with me as you never know, but keep in mind that Washington DC isn't the hotbed of Hollywood cuties so normally I have to go to Super Bowl parties, MLB All Star games, Grammy Awards, etc if I want to see anyone famous.

Last night was dumb luck as I knew we had Samantha Ronson coming, but didn't expect Lindsay Lohan to show up. But then again with all the papparazzi running around I knew something was up. lol

jshortt
10-17-2008, 01:34 PM
Hey Andrew,

Niiiiiiiice. And there must've been something in the air last night because I met Natalie Portman here in Cincy. I swear to all that is holy, she is THE most beautiful creature I have EVER seen up close. I got a hug and an autograph, it's just too bad the a-hole who took the pic of us couldn't follow instructions. The pic came out blurry and with his finger in the shot, despite my physically moving his hand away from the lense, lol.

-Josh

jshortt
10-17-2008, 01:35 PM
And I just realized I spelled lens with an 'e.' D'OH!! Stupid no edit function.

camarokids
10-17-2008, 03:05 PM
Glad you said it and not me...

Well at least you were thinking the same thing as most were/are......

Such a waste of indoor plumbing.....:D

allstarsplus
10-17-2008, 04:02 PM
Hey Andrew,

Niiiiiiiice. And there must've been something in the air last night because I met Natalie Portman here in Cincy. I swear to all that is holy, she is THE most beautiful creature I have EVER seen up close. I got a hug and an autograph,-Josh

Josh - Must have been in the air! Natalie Portman is stunning and I think single!!! Isn't it true she likes non-Hollywood types that collect game used bats?

On the side of sports, I forgot to mention we had 2 Miss America contestants and the 2007 Female ESPY winner Taryne Mowatt. Taryne is a 21 year old graduating senior at Arizona. Here is her pic:

TFig27
10-17-2008, 04:58 PM
Josh - Must have been in the air! Natalie Portman is stunning and I think single!!! Isn't it true she likes non-Hollywood types that collect game used bats?

On the side of sports, I forgot to mention we had 2 Miss America contestants and the 2007 Female ESPY winner Taryne Mowatt. Taryne is a 21 year old graduating senior at Arizona. Here is her pic:

Andrew,

Now what are you showing the size of with your hand in that picture? Poor guy..haha

allstarsplus
10-17-2008, 06:18 PM
Andrew,

Now what are you showing the size of with your hand in that picture? Poor guy..haha

Again, I can't kiss & tell. ;)

allstarsplus
10-18-2008, 12:37 PM
I didn't realize how big this story really was for the tabloids. I didn't know about the rumors of alcohol problems and drugs and breakups and engagements so I am now learning as news broke that "I" was the guy with the camera standing behind Lindsay and Sam in the TMZ video....

...then news breaks that she wrote this strange blog on MySpace while sitting in the DJ booth while I was looking over her shoulder. As I watched her type I commented on her nice photo avatar which she giggled over and would huddle a few times during songs with her gal pal. Here is the MySpace blog with references to the BRONX ZOO which is getting much press: http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=29730276&blogID=441607242&Mytoken=AE968363-8475-4E40-A442E52B6DD60C48115954331

.....so I got over 20 calls yesterday and some were repeat calls from tabloids and news organizations (so they claimed) that wanted the story of what went on behind the mirror....

.....so I said, yah, I saw "A LOT" and had a camera and took 90 pictures that evening and 3 more on my cellphone....uh huh

SO YOU WANT TO PAY ME FOR MY PICTURES????

How much? :D

We will get back to you. Email us what you got.

Here's E! with their story

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/hwood_party_girl/b64377_lindsay_lohans_bizarre_blogging.html

So Splash sends me an info sheet for my Soc. Sec. # and bank info with no "photo release" and I email him photos....

My photos from inside the DJ booth are now on this website and I never agreed to sell them....

http://www.lindsaylohanwatch.com/

My photo here may be better than any I have taken of one of my prized baseball bats:
http://www.lindsaylohanwatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/lindsay-sam-wash-10168-8b.jpg

So now I expect to be paid since I took the money shot!!!!!

Any suggestions???????

allstarsplus
10-18-2008, 12:40 PM
Again, I can't kiss & tell. ;)

OK, I can if you pay me enough!!! This is a tough economy.

BaseballGM
10-18-2008, 03:15 PM
Great timing Andrew. I'm happy to see you hopefully cash-in on the deal. As for Lindsay, I feel similar to one of the commentors on the links provided -

Leslie Fri, Oct 17, 2008, 1:19 PM
I think I speak with the rest of the world with "Who Cares."

jppopma
10-18-2008, 09:35 PM
Andrew, Awesome story. I know who to contact for a party if I ever find myself in DC. Good luck on dealing the pics. You think Getty has alot of lawyers....