PDA

View Full Version : Ebay user

worldchamps
03-24-2006, 02:20 PM
Has anyone ever bought from an scgaynor on eaby? I want to make sure if I bid on some items, it is a reliable source. There seems to be a lot if items I have seen at other major auctions houses, in fact the pictures are think are the exact same.

suave1477
03-24-2006, 02:30 PM
I have bought from them, they didnt give me any problem everything was good.

Anything in particular are you interested in?

worldchamps
03-24-2006, 02:37 PM
Thanks...yeah I am always looking for basketball items, especially San Antonio Spurs items.

earlywynnfan
03-24-2006, 03:19 PM
They won't usually respond to Qs, but as far as strictly-ebay sellers go, they're the best i've come across. they sell quality stuff.

i must say, though, that i won a hockey stick from them once, and the stick was great but the packaging was the worst i've ever seen. the blade was sticking out!!

Ken

sylbry
03-24-2006, 03:24 PM
I have had many transactions with scgaynor and have been pleased everytime. Just wish they accepted paypal.

As far as packaging goes, they have always overpackaged something in my opinion. But then again I have purchased smaller items that can be easliy packaged.

worldchamps
03-24-2006, 03:28 PM
Thank you all for your input, I have looked at many of their items, and thought they had a lot of good things, in fact too much...guess that is a scary thing when ever the goods guys have a hard time bc of all the bad stuff out there.

Thank you!

Kid4hof03
03-24-2006, 03:43 PM
They are very repuatable. The reason they have such inventory is that they are a consignment house for ebay. I have sold several game used items through them over the past 6 months and was surprised at how well the items did. I will be sending more to them in the next week.

Abe

BULBUS
03-24-2006, 03:59 PM
I bought a team signed ball from them. They stated that one of the signatures was a clubhouse. I submitted it to PSA and they said most of the signatures were clubhouse. I havent bought from them since.

otismalibu
03-24-2006, 04:11 PM
I bought an item quite a few years ago from them. When I received the item it was in much worse condition than described. I pointed this out to them, but they never acknowledged my email. This was not a very expensive item...$25-30 if I recall.

Greg

bigtime59
03-24-2006, 04:29 PM
I spent a couple of years on their banned bidder list for leaving them neutral feedback.
I had won an Indians alternate jersey, which they shipped to someone else, who according to them "refused to return it." I got a refund, but, not having got the item I won, left a neutral. Next time I tried to bid on an item of theirs, the bid was kicked back.
Not on the list anymore, and have bought from them since without incident.