PDA

View Full Version : Keith Brooking Game Worn Falcons jersey

mbeal
10-13-2008, 02:14 PM
Hi:

I have a 2004 Red Atlanta Falcons jersey currently up for sale on eBay. The jersey is a size 42 and has numerous repairs scattered across it. It also has numerous "hit" marks, primarily across both shoulders. It has the "04-42" tag in the collar, and the Reebok tagging in the tail. I am asking $300.00 for the jersey and will offer a full refund if the buyer is not satisfied.

I will send photographs if requested.

G1X
10-13-2008, 02:30 PM
Hi Mike,

Hope all is well with you! I just hit the "Buy It Now" on ebay. Thanks so much!

GO FALCONS!!!

Mark Hayne
Gridiron Exchange
gixc@verizon.net

Number9
10-13-2008, 04:00 PM
My friend Mark, not only looking out for me, but even spending HIS money to make sure I get something I want. Thanks Mark!
Now I REALLY need to find an Alfred Jenkins jersey for you.

MIke

Number9
10-13-2008, 05:11 PM
Just to clarify so there's no misunderstanding and since I can't delete my previous post:

Mark knew i was looking for a Brooking, he saw this one, bought it so I would not miss it, and is selling it to me at cost, exactly what he paid for it. Just wanted to clarify he wasn't ''flipping it at a profit'' at all, he was looking out for a friend.
And to make it even more impressive, he is a Falcons collector himself of course, probably the top one in the country, so I am sure the jersey would sit well in his collection.

MIke

nyjetsfan14
10-14-2008, 08:04 AM
It must be easier to be a Falcons collector these days than it was this time last season. Anyhow, it certainly is refreshing to see collectors helping each other out, we need more of that in the hobby. I have corresponded with Mark on a few ocassions and it has always been a pleasure and he is extremely insightful on football collecting. Happy collecting gentlemen and best of luck with your Falcons the rest of the way.

God Bless America,
Matthew

mbeal
10-14-2008, 10:46 AM
Hi Folks:

I too was glad to see the Brooking Falcons jersey go to such a great guy as Mr. Hayne. He represents what our hobby should be about.

Thanks again, Mark.

Mike

gridman80
10-14-2008, 03:50 PM
Hi Mike,
Great to see you pop up on this forum...Hope you are well!!

Number9
10-14-2008, 11:11 PM
mbeal,
I sent you an e-mail through ebay messages. I dont see your direct e-mail in this thread so I had to e-mail that way.

I am at: hockeyhistory62@yahoo.com

Thanks
Mike

G1X
10-17-2008, 11:43 PM
Thanks Mike, Mike, and Matthew for the kind words. It was fun for me to have a small part in steering this jersey to a good home.

If any of Alfred Jenkins' Atlanta Falcons or Birmingham Americans jerseys are anywhere out there, please send them my way!!!

Mark Hayne
Gridiron Exchange
gixc@verizon.net
Always looking for World Football League, Atlanta Falcons, and AFL/NFL durene jerseys