PDA

View Full Version : Vintage NFL jerseys for sale

iceman13
10-09-2008, 08:47 PM
For sale is a very nice 1987 home blue Keyvan Jenkins San Diego Chargers jersey. Jenkins played in three games that season with 22 rush attempts and 8 passes caught. This shirt shows light wear with impact marks on the front and shoulders. The tagging is Sandknit, size 48 with the 87 year tag. I am asking $350 shipped anywhere in North America.

Also for sale is a fabulous 1982 home blue Greg Bingham Houston Oilers fishnet style. The shirt is a Sandknit, size 50, has tremendous wear with repairs w/ COA from equipment manager. I am asking $475 shipped anywhere in North America.

I would also consider trades for 80s Miami Dolphins. You can email me at kcswekla@yahoo. Thanks

iceman13
10-16-2008, 09:50 PM
For sale is a very nice 1987 home blue Keyvan Jenkins San Diego Chargers jersey. Jenkins played in three games that season with 22 rush attempts and 8 passes caught. This shirt shows light wear with impact marks on the front and shoulders. The tagging is Sandknit, size 48 with the 87 year tag. I am asking $325 shipped anywhere in North America. You can email me at kcswekla@yahoo.com. I will consider trades for 80s Dolphins jerseys.