PDA

View Full Version : Vladimir Guerrero Game Used Homerun Baseball #147

dcgreg25
10-07-2008, 10:05 PM
I am selling a few items from my collection to fund some bids on several GUU Auction items. Up for sale, is the baseball that Vladimir Guerrero hit for a homerun for the Montreal Expos on June 2, 2001 off of Philadelphia Phllly reliever C. Brock in the 7th inning with nobody on and one out. The ball was hit out to CF. In the game Guerrero went 4-5 with 3 2Bs, a Homerun, 6 RBI and 2 Runs scored while batting third. The Expos won the game 12-5.

I purchased this baseball as part of a lot of three homerun balls from Grey Flannel in their November 17, 2004 Auction. I am breaking up the group as I sold one previously on ebay and am keeping the third in my collection. The baseball is signed on the sweet spot but Guerrero in black with his jersey number #27 inscribed beneath it and shows appropriate wear. The Grey Flannel COA describes the autograph as a "10". Since I am breaking up the lot, I will not be providing the buyer with the original COA but will provide photos of the COA as well as a personal letter (if they desire) describing my purchase of the lot from Grey Flannel as well as the subsequent breakup of the group.

According to Grey Flannel at the time the balls were originally sourced to the team as they were all three hit at Expos home games and came during his time with the Expos. I am asking $500 OBO for the baseball fully insured and shipped. Email me if you are interested or would like to see pictures of the ball or the COA or if you have other questions at gregguy@hotmail.com. Thanks for your interest.

tigerdale
10-08-2008, 05:49 AM
is it mlb authenticated by any chance??

dcgreg25
10-08-2008, 07:33 AM
No the ball is not mlb authenticated but is authenticated by Grey Flannel.