PDA

View Full Version : Cardinals jersey, bat, cap, cleats and more

Birdbats
10-03-2008, 03:31 PM
This collection includes:

Jason Simontacchi game-used 2003 spring training home jersey, signed with MLB hologram and team LOA;

A Simontacchi Fleer Tradition baseball card (049/100) that is a style match to the jersey and likely photo match since this type of jersey was worn during March 2003 only;

A well-worn Simontacchi GU cap with team LOA;

Simontacchi's GU cleats from Cardinals Care (no LOA);

A cracked and signed Simontacchi GU bat (black LS H238 non-contract model);

A signed Simontacchi 8x10 photo in a rigid sleeve.
The price for the whole package is only $350 plus shipping. If you're interested, contact me at birdbats@charter.net.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w232/birdbats/SimoStuff.jpg

Birdbats
10-07-2008, 03:31 PM
Price reduced to $300 plus shipping. Contact me at birdbats@charter.net if interested. Thanks!

spartakid
10-19-2008, 04:36 PM
How much for the jersey by itself? Ricardo

Birdbats
10-22-2008, 05:45 PM
I'd now take $250 for the whole package.

If it doesn't sell as a group, I'd be willing to break it up. Prices for each item would be as follows (excludes shipping):

Jason Simontacchi game-used 2003 spring training home jersey, signed with MLB hologram and team LOA; plus a Simontacchi Fleer Tradition baseball card (049/100) that is a style match to the jersey and likely photo match since this type of jersey was worn during March 2003 only -- $175.

A well-worn Simontacchi GU cap with team LOA -- $25.

Simontacchi's GU cleats from Cardinals Care (no LOA) -- $40.

A cracked and signed Simontacchi GU bat (black LS H238 non-contract model) -- $50.

A signed Simontacchi 8x10 photo in a rigid sleeve -- $10.
If you're interested in anything or everything, contact me at birdbats@charter.net. I'll give priority to anyone who wants the entire package.