PDA

View Full Version : Tough Question.

Yankwood
03-22-2006, 09:38 AM
:D I really love this area of the forum because bats are about all I collect. However, it seems that there hasn't been much action here the past couple days and this saddens me. Because of this and also because I can't figure out where else it could go, I thought I would bring up the old "Ginger or Marianne" debate. Now, for some of you younger guys, this may seem a bit dated but if you grew up in the LSD filled, bad sit-com, not enough sex on TV era that I did, this question never failed to get a raging debate going. So, without further ado and until the moderator kicks this thing off the site, let's hear it guys-who will it be-Ginger or Marianne?:D

soxwin1
03-22-2006, 10:16 AM
I'll go with Marianne. Always liked the tops and shorts. Less maintence as well!!!

Yankwood
03-22-2006, 10:34 AM
Me, too. 2-0 in favor of Marianne.

earlywynnfan
03-22-2006, 10:49 AM
For a weekend: Ginger, she's freakin' hot.

To Marry: Maryanne in a second

skyking26
03-22-2006, 11:20 AM
Hi earlywynn -

Know you from bidding against you on Kong bats now and then (I have about 24 of 'em - see you are bidding on one tonight...)

I'm 42 and sounds like we were in the same era. I would go with Maryann hands down. Ginger was smokin and would have been fun for a night, but for quality and substance and she was hot and STILL is - gotta stay with Maryann. Have you seen Ginger lately? She did not age well...at all.

earlywynnfan
03-22-2006, 12:27 PM
What's your ebay handle? and for pete's sake, let me win one finally!

skyking26
03-22-2006, 12:35 PM
My name is Bob and my ebay handle is skyking26. Buddy of mine wants that bat tonight - I told him you would be tough to beat, and if you beat him I told him about a bat to buy direct elsewhere. If you could give me an idea what you were spending it might save him driving the price up on you... skyking442@hotmail.com

sammy
03-22-2006, 12:54 PM
How on earth can anyone leave out Mrs. Howell?

She was the hottest babe on the whole island!!!

Yum, Yum. :p

JETEFAN
03-22-2006, 02:56 PM
I WOULDN'T WANT TO HURT ANY FEELINGS, I'LL TAKE THEM BOTH!;) :D :eek:

suave1477
03-22-2006, 03:19 PM
I was just about to say IM GOING FOR MRS HOWELL!!!!

She had the money!!!:D

ChrisCavalier
03-22-2006, 03:24 PM
:D I really love this area of the forum because bats are about all I collect. However, it seems that there hasn't been much action here the past couple days and this saddens me. Because of this and also because I can't figure out where else it could go, I thought I would bring up the old "Ginger or Marianne" debate. Now, for some of you younger guys, this may seem a bit dated but if you grew up in the LSD filled, bad sit-com, not enough sex on TV era that I did, this question never failed to get a raging debate going. So, without further ado and until the moderator kicks this thing off the site, let's hear it guys-who will it be-Ginger or Marianne?:D
Just to confirm, when we included "Shipping" in the title of this folder we weren't referring to the S.S. Minnow ;-)

Regards,
Chris

suave1477
03-22-2006, 03:27 PM
Well if you guys are so eager to talk about BATS lets talk about BATS, So I hear there is a bat infestation problem in Nevada for the red winged bat!!! lol lol:D

ChrisCavalier
03-22-2006, 04:38 PM
Okay Folks-

While I like humor as much as the next person, the last few posts on this thread (which I had to delete) were inappropriate in their references and, needless to say, not on topic.

As such, given Eric is unavailable today and asked me to watch the forums, I am going to ask that we refrain from posts that are way off-topic and also run the risk of offending members.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Sincerely,
Christopher Cavalier
CEO - Game Used Universe