PDA

View Full Version : Matsui Response Thanks

EurekaDave
03-20-2006, 09:15 PM
Thanks for the fascinating response to my Kaz Matsui post. It all balances out. I have bought some very collectible jerseys at a low price and some very expendable jerseys at a very high price. For some perverse reason, I have not regretted any purchase (I know that sounds like a rationalization) and every time I have traded or sold a jersey, I have regretted doing so. A higher power determines what jerseys I want to buy. There should be a 12 step program for jersey collectors.

In the meantime, poor grammar and spelling don't bother me, even though I write for a living. Your opinions are far more valuable to me than the quality of your "spell-check."

Hav a nyce dey!

DS

trsent
03-21-2006, 12:21 AM
Thanks for the fascinating response to my Kaz Matsui post. It all balances out. I have bought some very collectible jerseys at a low price and some very expendable jerseys at a very high price. For some perverse reason, I have not regretted any purchase (I know that sounds like a rationalization) and every time I have traded or sold a jersey, I have regretted doing so. A higher power determines what jerseys I want to buy. There should be a 12 step program for jersey collectors.

In the meantime, poor grammar and spelling don't bother me, even though I write for a living. Your opinions are far more valuable to me than the quality of your "spell-check."

Hav a nyce dey!

I get it you intentionally misspelled the items in the last sentence. That is funny. I was not picking on you about the spell-checker. I just figured it Jason is going to post over five posts a day he should take advantage of the spell-checker.

suave1477
03-21-2006, 10:42 AM
Trsent just for that!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will make it my business not to sell chek!!!!

Since you have nothing better to do at 4 am in the morning I will make tons of errors that way you can be my human spell check.:D

Yankwood
03-21-2006, 10:50 AM
I get it you intentionally misspelled the items in the last sentence. That is funny. I was not picking on you about the spell-checker. I just figured it Jason is going to post over five posts a day he should take advantage of the spell-checker.You probably meant "if" Jason is going post over.............

suave1477
03-21-2006, 10:56 AM
Yankwood lmaoooooooooooooooooo :D

You tell him!!!

I think we should all start an uprising, a revolution against Trsent. We should gather all the Rebels and march forward on to yee Tyrant and plunder his castle and ravage his women. lol lol lol:D

HEY TRSENT EAT THAT GRAMMAR!!!! LOL LOL

trsent
03-21-2006, 11:02 AM
Ok, I get it.

suave1477
03-22-2006, 04:14 PM
This is for Trsent and others interested in the Kaz Matsui topic, here is an interesting item just to give you an idea of demand between Kaz Matsui and Hideki Matsui,

Grey Flannel is selling an autographed baseball of Kaz for $45 They are selling ( funny enough right next to the kaz baseball ) a Hideki autographed baseball for $650

trsent
03-22-2006, 04:15 PM
You know my theory.

To some it is priceless, to most it is worthless.

suave1477
03-22-2006, 04:26 PM
I agree with that theory!!

Part of my point is Geography - yes geography!!!

Hideki is a fan favorite in New York

Try to sell the ball in los angeles and you probably could sell it for $20