PDA

View Full Version : anyone use Slatwall for Displays ??

Jays1fan
09-25-2008, 05:31 PM
Just wondering if anyone here has ever used Slatwall for display their Game Used memorabila ?? Please post pics.
Thanks,
Scott

BIGSTIG
09-26-2008, 12:46 AM
JAYS1FAN

As you know I do not use slatwall, but I really really wanted to. I decided against it since I do not plan on living at my residence very much longer....hopefully. I didn't want to invest the money on the slatwall. Well I guess the money it would cost to do it right. Framing around it, glass in front etc. I have seen a display where the person used slatwall, and it is AWESOME. You can get the metal hangers, hooks, shelves what ever you nned, and whala it fits in the slats. This is a great idea, and would love to see some pics as well.

Jays1fan
09-26-2008, 08:04 AM
JAYS1FAN

As you know I do not use slatwall, but I really really wanted to. I decided against it since I do not plan on living at my residence very much longer....hopefully. I didn't want to invest the money on the slatwall. Well I guess the money it would cost to do it right. Framing around it, glass in front etc. I have seen a display where the person used slatwall, and it is AWESOME. You can get the metal hangers, hooks, shelves what ever you nned, and whala it fits in the slats. This is a great idea, and would love to see some pics as well.

BIGSTIG

I like your bookcase lockers , but found a 4x8 piece of Slatwall cost about the same as 1 bookcase. Taking 2 pieces of slatwall would cover the wall space I have to work with. I thought about using it then working in something like Harpt did with his locks. But then the 1 continued space I think would look good too since I dont have alot of memorabila pieces for the Same Player. I just cant decide on what I want to do. Hopefully someone has used slatwall and can post some pics.