PDA

View Full Version : Mets items wanted

TNTtoys
09-22-2008, 09:40 AM
Just thought I'd see what's out there...been looking for many of these for a while!

1. 1994 Road BP jersey, any player. This is the style with the scripted & underlined "New York" across the front in predominantly silver.

2. Any of the 1983 alternate jerseys. There was a home and a road; not sure if these were ever game used or prototypes, but still looking for one of each.

3. Keith Hernandez game used bat showing good use. Doesn't need to be a Mets bat specifically.

4. Game used Robin Ventura nickname bat with "STUMPY" on the barrel.

5. Any 1987 road jerseys or 1987 road BP jerseys with "New York" scripted across the front.

thanks all,
Nick

rob@lrmemo
09-23-2008, 11:55 AM
Locker Room Memorabilia is working with the New York Mets with 2008 Shea Stadium Game Used Items. I can offer balls and bases, signed and unsigned, from the final season at Shea Stadium. Please contact me at rob@lrmemo.com if you have any questions or interest.

Sincerely,

Rob

TNTtoys
09-26-2008, 10:48 AM
All,

As the lone reply to my request offered nothing that I'm looking for, I would appreciate if anyone out there who has anything on the list or has any potential leads can please send a meaningful reply.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Nick