PDA

View Full Version : Marcus Giles, Dante Bichette UNCRACKED game used bats for sale

Number9
09-17-2008, 05:57 PM
Two nice uncracked problem-free game used bats for sale. Please note prices are firm, each is less than what I paid for them and my asking prices for each reflect what they are worth to me:

-- Dante Bichette game used uncracked Colorado Rockies bat. This black Lousville Slugger C243 has a well-worn number 10 on the knob, Dante's number, and has a cupped end. Bat has dried pine tar on the lower handle and has lots of ballmarks on both sides of the barrel. Has very light grain separation just beginning, mostly only visible due to it being a black bat. I THINK bat comes with an LOA from Tom Wilson at Hard to Find Collectibles but don't make a buying decision based on that as I have not looked for that yet and can't guarantee I can find it. Price is $95 plus $12 shipping.

-- Marcus Giles game used uncracked Atlanta Braves bat. This natural-color Lousville Slugger G175 maple bat has PERFECT Giles use charactistics: a lot of dried pine tar on the lower handle and a lot of ball/seam marks on the RIGHT side. I have two Giles G175 bats, and they are exactly the same as far as pine tar and ball marks, meaning he consistently hits with the barrel down. So that means the ballmarks SHOULD be on the right side even though he is a right-handed hitter, just like this bat and my other Giles bat. Bat also has bat-rack marks and his Giles' number 22 on the knob and on the cupped end. Price is $95 plus $12 shipping.

E-mail me directly at: hockeyhistory62@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Mike

Number9
09-17-2008, 06:00 PM
3 more photos