3arod13
09-16-2008, 05:14 AM
Excited About Recent Pick-Up

Hank Aaron Signed Home Run #715 Full Ticket
Braves vs. Dodgers
8 April 1974

thomecollector
09-16-2008, 05:19 AM
Pretty sweet looking ticket. Congrats ! How bad did that one set you back ?

3arod13
09-16-2008, 05:59 AM
Pretty sweet looking ticket. Congrats ! How bad did that one set you back ?

$250. Can you believe it. JSA Authenticated also. Seller listed it on ebay as follows:

Autographed Baseball Ticket

Opening bid was $300. Only 38 viewed the auction. Auction ended no winner. Leaving out Hank Aaron in the title was really a mistake.

Seller is from my area. I emailed him, offerred him $250, and he accepted it.

Not sure what this is worth, but it has to be more than $250.

I love ebay!!!

Vintagedeputy
09-16-2008, 06:07 AM
That IS a steal.

I love ebay too. Sometimes you can really pull one off.

Rob L
09-16-2008, 10:14 AM
Awesome ticket. I collected tickets from big games for a while. My favorite that I got was this signed Nolan Ryan 300 win ticket.

joelsabi
09-16-2008, 12:07 PM
$250. Can you believe it. JSA Authenticated also. Seller listed it on ebay as follows:

Autographed Baseball Ticket

Opening bid was $300. Only 38 viewed the auction. Auction ended no winner. Leaving out Hank Aaron in the title was really a mistake.

Seller is from my area. I emailed him, offerred him $250, and he accepted it.

Not sure what this is worth, but it has to be more than $250.

I love ebay!!!

nice pickup. will look nice with a Alex Rodriguez sign HR 714 ticket right next to it.

skipcarayislegend
09-16-2008, 12:10 PM
Great ticket from the real HR champ. Congrats, Tony.

trsent
09-16-2008, 09:07 PM
Great ticket from the real HR champ. Congrats, Tony.

I think Bonds and Oh hit more home runs in their professional careers.

The ticket, on the other hand, is awesome.

Peace.

Joel

soxwin1
09-16-2008, 09:53 PM
Aaron is THE REAL Home Run King we alll know that. Oh played in Japan and that does not count. Bonds was on roids same as OH ...does not count

Great item Great Steal!!!!

Go McCain. As long as I have to look at a NoBOMA pic I Will post

McCAIN in 08

regards
Brian
always looking for confederate currancy, pirate treasure and megaladon shark teeth

trsent
09-16-2008, 10:10 PM
Aaron is THE REAL Home Run King we alll know that. Oh played in Japan and that does not count. Bonds was on roids same as OH ...does not count

Great item Great Steal!!!!

Go McCain. As long as I have to look at a NoBOMA pic I Will post

McCAIN in 08

regards
Brian
always looking for confederate currancy, pirate treasure and megaladon shark teeth

So, you discriminate against Japanese records? What happens in Japan never happened?

...Oh yeah, and my usual point - Whatever Barry Bonds put in his body is not my business or concern. He has admitted to nothing and nothing has been proven. He hit a lot of balls over the fence. Hank Aaron was amazing, I sell about 6 autographed baseball of his a week on average as he is a true Hall-of-Famer.

You may dream, but at the end of the day the change will be seen in The White House as the Republican rule of killing the poor and padding the rich's pockets will be ending next year. You can bank on that!

whatupyos
09-16-2008, 10:19 PM
You may dream, but at the end of the day the change will be seen in The White House as the Republican rule of killing the poor and padding the rich's pockets will be ending next year. You can bank on that!

You're right, it will be ending, when McCain cleans up all the corruption from the Dems and the Reps....

camarokids
09-17-2008, 10:45 AM
You're right, it will be ending, when McCain cleans up all the corruption from the Dems and the Reps....

I guess McCain will have to clean himself up first. How many Lobbyists does he have working for him????

Remember "you're not rich unless you make more than 5 million" and "I cannot remember how many houses I own".....Plus all the mud this guy is slinging!

Repubs have a spin for everything......

McCain is so out of touch with the average American........

Go Obama '08

3arod13
09-17-2008, 10:49 AM
Hey you political nuts, start your own thread and stop stealing mine :mad: :D

bradleysupplies
09-17-2008, 11:04 AM
Please e-mail me about your ticket - joel@bradleysupplies.com

Thanks!
Joel

camarokids
09-17-2008, 12:05 PM
Nice pick up Tony! Hammerin' Hank is one of the Greatest!

3arod13
09-17-2008, 12:16 PM
Nice pick up Tony! Hammerin' Hank is one of the Greatest!

thanks! The person I got it from had the ticket in his collection for the past 25 years.

Tony