PDA

View Full Version : Halo Fans - GU at the Stadium

Rob L
09-12-2008, 01:17 PM
For you Angels fans,

During the game, the "Art of the Game" dealer behind home plate has about 30 GU jerseys from 2007 and 2008 for sale at $ 250.00/jersey. They currently have about 15 home jerseys, 8 away jerseys and 8 of the rare red-alternate jerseys. Mostly coaches but they also have one Sean Rodriguez, five or six Jose Molina, one or two Chris Bootcheck and a few minor league callups.

halofan
09-12-2008, 04:25 PM
Thanks for posting Rob, Did you stay for the whole game last night to see Krod get #57?:)

bigtime59
09-12-2008, 05:21 PM
For you Angels fans,

During the game, the "Art of the Game" dealer behind home plate has about 30 GU jerseys from 2007 and 2008 for sale at $ 250.00/jersey. They currently have about 15 home jerseys, 8 away jerseys and 8 of the rare red-alternate jerseys. Mostly coaches but they also have one Sean Rodriguez, five or six Jose Molina, one or two Chris Bootcheck and a few minor league callups.

Rob:
Any contact information for "Art of the Game"? I've been wanting a red jersey for a while now.
Mark
bigtime39@aol.com

Rob L
09-12-2008, 05:22 PM
The shop has a ton of game used baseballs, a couple of bases and a Lackey BP up for silent auction. Lots of autographed photos too.

Billy,

You won't believe this. I took the kids to the game, hoping to see save #57. After 7 innings, the score is 7-0. It's a school night and there is no way Krod is coming in. We leave as Speirer is warming up. We knew he would give a homerun (which of course he did to Ichiro) which we saw on the TV screens as we are leaving. We're joking that with Justin pitching, it could become a save situation but didn't really think so at 7-1. As we get to the parking lot, I tell my kids how I used to get pissed as a kid because my dad always made us leave the Big A after 7 innings and that something always happened when we left. By the time we get to the car, it's 7-3. We start driving and hoping that the Angels will stop them so there is no save opportunity. Ninth inning and Shields gives up two singles to make it a save situation. I'm now speeding to get home to at least see the end of the game. The last out is made as I pull into my driveway. Jeez was I pissed off!

Anyways, we're going tonite so I'm hoping for #58 and we are staying because it's Big Bang Friday.

Rob L
09-12-2008, 05:24 PM
Mark,

www.TheArtofTheGame.com (http://www.TheArtofTheGame.com)
213-765-0870
bill@theartofthegame.com

Rob L
09-12-2008, 08:35 PM
hey all,

I'm at the stadium right now. There are now 16 alternate jerseys. I just bought two Spring Training jerseys and 7 are left. Bill said the regular season jerseys will probably go down to$229 tomorrow. I'll post the ST jerseys tommorow. I'm gonna keep one to wear and one to hang. They are cool base and are a steal at $40. I told Bill that I posted this so he says call, it's his cell number.

Now, let's hope for #58 tonite.

Take care

Rob L
09-14-2008, 01:39 AM
Here's the Spring Training jerseys we picked up:

1. Jordan Walton, took his 100 mph fastball and pitched in Single A this year.

2. Nick Green, pitched in AAA this year.

3. Darren O'day, pitched in the majors this year.

All show good use (heavy fading from the Arizona sun). My son and I are using the Green and O'day jerseys to wear.

HENMICK44
09-14-2008, 07:43 AM
Anyone Know If There Are Anymore Jose Molina Home Jerseys Left? henmick44@optonline.net

gatorcollector
09-15-2008, 08:35 AM
Darren O'Day is a former Florida Gator. Can someone tell me if they have any of his regular season jerseys?

Rob L
09-15-2008, 10:15 AM
Darren O'Day is a former Florida Gator. Can someone tell me if they have any of his regular season jerseys?

They didn't have any of his regular season jerseys but there was one more Spring Training jersey there for $ 40.