PDA

View Full Version : Mark Mcgwire

HENMICK44
09-10-2008, 01:08 AM
Anybody Hear He Wants To Play Again? Anyway Looking For An A's Or Cardinals Game Used Jersey. Henmick44@optonline.net (jersey.henmick44@optonline.net)

Always Looking For Doug Mientkiewicz,paul Oneill-jerseys,helmets,bats,etc.

skyking26
09-10-2008, 08:25 AM
Are you looking for McGwire items? Not sure I understand your post. Email sent...

RK

HENMICK44
09-10-2008, 02:47 PM
Yes I'm Looking For A Mcgwire Jersey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skyking26
09-10-2008, 06:24 PM
As I mentioned in my email to you, many are sitting on their jerseys because they bought them before the roid controversy. With the dollars spent they would not recoup now.

I do now a guy that had a 99 Cards home available. Email me if you want to contact him.

RK

HENMICK44
09-10-2008, 09:49 PM
Skyking Can You Email If Your Friend Is Interested In Selling The Mcgwire.thanks henmick44@optonline.net

skyking26
09-10-2008, 09:57 PM
Skyking Can You Email If Your Friend Is Interested In Selling The Mcgwire.thanks henmick44@optonline.net
Check your email, I sent you the name and email. RK

whatupyos
09-10-2008, 10:18 PM
I'd pay a heafty price for a legit Mac gamer. Only problem is, I've been looking high and low and I just haven't seen one with the team LOA(for A's jersey's) that I've been looking for. Way too many 1992-1994's out there, all with frayed flag tagging and crisp numbers and wash tags. That one just doesn't make sense. Plus the nameplates on just about every Mac A's gamer I've seen is off as well.

Aaron

skyking26
09-13-2008, 01:11 PM
I'd pay a heafty price for a legit Mac gamer. Only problem is, I've been looking high and low and I just haven't seen one with the team LOA(for A's jersey's) that I've been looking for. Way too many 1992-1994's out there, all with frayed flag tagging and crisp numbers and wash tags. That one just doesn't make sense. Plus the nameplates on just about every Mac A's gamer I've seen is off as well.

Aaron
Problem with McGwire stuff is it was all bought high when public opinion of him was high. Now the same people, those that wish to sell, do not wish to take a loss, so they are hanging on. I have seen alot of early 90's Oakland's (more than he should have worn), and then I always hear the story that the Cardinals had more made up of specific jerseys and he gave them out. I'd love to have a jersey from both clubs too, but I think it will be a long time if never that we get what we want.

I have sold 2 Mac jersey in last 2 years. An Oakland signed warm-up and a Stars signed home jersey, both gamers, both with letters. Both sold to the same buyer, and he got a deal. The Stars jersey was in my collection since 94. Beautiful shirt. Not replaceable...

whatupyos
09-13-2008, 07:24 PM
I realize that people don't want to take a loss. I understand that from their perspective, but I'm one of the few who will spend a great deal of money for a Mac jersey that is legit. Whatever someone spent in the high value of the market, I'm not affraid to match it or go a tad bit higher. Problem is I'm real picky. I'll pay real generously for one that foots the bill.

Aaron