PDA

View Full Version : eBay - New Search Engine

cohibasmoker
09-09-2008, 04:24 PM
Is it me or is everyone having problems with the new eBay "Search Experience"? I cruise all around the internet BUT, as soon as I hit eBay and sign-in, it's like walking in mud.

I wish they would have left things the way they were.

Jim

Vintagedeputy
09-09-2008, 04:37 PM
I noticed that too, it works like Google started working here lately......its aggravating.

Tigerfan
09-09-2008, 08:48 PM
Hi Jim,
You should be able to scroll down to bottom of the Ebay home page, click on " opt out of test" that should take you back to the familiar ebay search engine. I agree they should leave well enough alone.

Bob

cohibasmoker
09-10-2008, 08:11 AM
Hi Jim,
You should be able to scroll down to bottom of the Ebay home page, click on " opt out of test" that should take you back to the familiar ebay search engine. I agree they should leave well enough alone.

Bob

I've done that time after time and still the new "Experience" pops up. Maybe it's just my computer.

jppopma
09-10-2008, 12:59 PM
Jim,

Do you go to ebay through your internet server or the internet explorer? I have a crappy server and it does that every time I click on anything for ebay (gets real annoying because the new version sucks). When I open up a window on the internet explorer, I don't seem to have any problems with it. I don't know much about computers, but its worth a shot.

Good Luck,

John

cohibasmoker
09-10-2008, 07:02 PM
Jim,

Do you go to ebay through your internet server or the internet explorer? I have a crappy server and it does that every time I click on anything for ebay (gets real annoying because the new version sucks). When I open up a window on the internet explorer, I don't seem to have any problems with it. I don't know much about computers, but its worth a shot.

Good Luck,

John

John I use my Internet Explorer. Today it was tolerable so I am wondering if eBay is just working on their system and I'am poking around at the wrong time. Thanks for the input.

Jim

sambrown
09-12-2008, 01:09 AM
Hay guys will you please tell me which one of processes take less processor and memory efficiency between firefox and the iexplore. Well the search engines always performs well although google had spent most of the time in this place so still better in that thank you
sambrown

Auto Auctions (http://www.gov-auctions.org)