PDA

View Full Version : Amazin Memorbilia

HENMICK44
09-05-2008, 12:37 PM
I Know That Amazin Memorbilia Used To Sell Mets Items Then Steiner Now Amazin Memorbilia Again.i Saw An Old Post How Amazin Memorbila Was Selling 2005 Mets Jerseys And Saw A Mientkiewicz For 1000.. I Tried Emailing Them With No Reply But The Old Phone Number Did Work And Have An Answering Machine. I Left A Message But They Never Called Either.does Anyone Know If People At Amazin Memorbila Now Still Have Those Old Jerseys Or Did Steiner Take Over Sales From Them And Have The Rights To Those Older Jerseys?it Seems That That The "new" Amazin Memorbila Just Has Jerseys Since They Took Over For Steiner Again. henmick44@optonline.net

TNTtoys
09-05-2008, 02:47 PM
Hey... that was one convoluted message... I'll do my best to reply to your questions.

1. Does Anyone Know If People At Amazin Memorbila Now Still Have Those Old Jerseys?
No, they don't. I am a currrent recipient of their inventory, and it consists of 2008 items only.

2. Did Steiner Take Over Sales From Them And Have The Rights To Those Older Jerseys?
No, Steiner did not "take over" the old jerseys that were for sale by Mets Amazin' Memorabilia. Steiner received the 2006 and 2007 inventory. Whatever they didn't sell, they still have in their own inventory.

3. It Seems That That The "new" Amazin Memorbila Just Has Jerseys
False. They have everything from jerseys to caps to jackets to bats, etc.

dcrules01
09-05-2008, 05:21 PM
Nick if you get a chance call me tonight...

HENMICK44
09-05-2008, 10:03 PM
SO TNT WHERE ARE ALL THE JERSEYS PRIOR TO STEINER TAKING OVER(2005-AND EARLIER)? THEY HAVE TO BE SOME WHERE. DO YOU HAVE ANY CONTACT INFORMATION FOR THE DEALERS IN AMAZIN MEMORBILIA BACK THEN? HENMICK44@OPTONLINE.NET